Let's get this thread to a million pages!
It's so quiet in this thread, I can hear the rats humping in the floorboards
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Dear diary, today I met this grill

I think it was a propane grill

Then again, it could've been butane

I'm not an expert on gas grills

But one thing I do know

Grilled food is only good for one day
Kick reason to the curb and just follow me
(27th October 2022, 12:11 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: @Different I uploaded in 4K, since you challenged me to.

It took like 15 minutes just to export and upload an 8 second clip in 4K, ridiculous.

Yeah I think 720p would probably be the best you can convert this type of game to, since it's best performance looks like it's based around going up to 720p maximum. Going to 4K didn't make much of a difference on my end. Do you remember that Youtuber 250Crash250?

The reason he was able to make Crash bandicoot 1 look like it's in 4K is because he used some kind of video pixelator or something, to make the graphics run smoothly in 60 frames per second, which also sacrificed screen darkness to brightness for a more visually appealing, 4K look.
If it was on a 4K TV and wasn't being limited by the converter, then maybe. I could get Switch stuff to look good on 1080P, but my Switch isn't working on my TV for some reason.
Wow, I guess they couldn't handle the thread about hell. That's a shame, I felt like we were keeping it civil.
I really have to wonder where he comes up with all of these thread ideas, it's actually impressive
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(31st October 2022, 3:34 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Wow, I guess they couldn't handle the thread about hell. That's a shame, I felt like we were keeping it civil.

I decided to delete that thread because I didn't think it would get a whole lot of buzz.

(31st October 2022, 4:22 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I really have to wonder where he comes up with all of these thread ideas, it's actually impressive

Thank you, sir! 😀 I just dish out whatever comes to mind. I consider myself to be a creative writer just like you.
x
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

This video was published before Google owned YouTube. So it's pretty much ancient.
(1st November 2022, 6:50 PM)Yomakoy Wrote:

This video was published before Google owned YouTube. So it's pretty much ancient.

Seeing "16 years ago" on a YouTube video is scary.
https://youtu.be/HjongDnwi4w?t=101

I'm not a lawyer, but couldn't Nintendo sue him for this?

He's selling and distributing "Wii remotes" without permission from Nintendo, to be used on Nintendo hardware.
(2nd November 2022, 2:44 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: https://youtu.be/HjongDnwi4w?t=101

I'm not a lawyer, but couldn't Nintendo sue him for this?

He's selling and distributing "Wii remotes" without permission from Nintendo, to be used on Nintendo hardware.

Sounds like to me, he's trying to make a quick buck. Yeah, he could definitely get sued for that shit, man.
@Yomakoy I got something really good for next week's thread. Would you like to know what it is?
(2nd November 2022, 5:08 PM)Different Wrote: Sounds like to me, he's trying to make a quick buck. Yeah, he could definitely get sued for that shit, man.

Well he owns a Lambo so clearly whatever he's doing is working
(2nd November 2022, 5:09 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy I got something really good for next week's thread. Would you like to know what it is?

Sure, what is it?
(2nd November 2022, 5:13 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Sure, what is it?

It just has something to do with video games.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
[Image: Qy49vDk.png]
(2nd November 2022, 10:00 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: [Image: Qy49vDk.png]

The fact that you were able to accomplish Rank 76 in 3 years is impressive. 10+ years ago, this would have been incredibly difficult unless you had an experience bot.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Not there quite yet! I still have 4.4 million exp to go.