Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(18th November 2022, 12:50 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I just walked 2.5 miles in 3F/-16C wind chills to buy coconut milk at the grocery store

Nothing gets between me and my coconut milk

Lmfao! Man, what the hell? 😂
#10,994
#10,995
#10,996
#10,997
#10,998
#10,999
#11,000! 🥳
(18th November 2022, 12:47 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Well it's been years but I don't think I ever did. Used to play it with my brother, and I remember being terrible at it lol
it was pre hard bo1
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Let's go, I made it into a Fauna clip

You can see my name about 30 seconds in
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Mom look, I'm famous

Just don't ask why I am famous
No offense, but this community was built on PR2, not satanic stuff. That's why the PR2 stuff gets replies. It's like going into a forum site about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and posting threads about the influence of 70's rock music. It doesn't make the threads bad, but it's appealing to the wrong audience.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
(19th November 2022, 10:28 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: No offense, but this community was built on PR2, not satanic stuff. That's why the PR2 stuff gets replies. It's like going into a forum site about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and posting threads about the influence of 70's rock music. It doesn't make the threads bad, but it's appealing to the WRONG AUDIENCE.

Ding, ding, ding! You hit the nail on the hammer, bro! Which is why I'm out, after this last one. I just wanted to give people something different, instead of the same, stale old PR2 shit, all the time... which people here happen to be satisfied with; sad, really. I might go to twitter or something.
I might do a video on why PR2 died, a long time ago. It'll hurt a lot of feelings, but let's see where it goes lol.
Nah dude, Twitter is a shitshow. Especially now with Elon Musk running it into the ground. Maybe try a subreddit or something.
(19th November 2022, 10:35 AM)Different Wrote: I might do a video on why PR2 died, a long time ago. It'll hurt a lot of feelings, but let's see where it goes lol.

Any time you say anything against the grain about PR2 here, you're sure to get some responses.
I remember back on the original JV, I said macroing was pointless. Got 5 or 6 people arguing with me defending the merits of letting a program gain all of the exp for them.
I mean, I'm still against macroing, even as someone who macros. I only do it cause "haha look, big number". Rank is not a measurement of skill. My account is rank 76 and I'm one of the worst PR2 players you'll see.
(19th November 2022, 10:52 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Any time you say anything against the grain about PR2 here, you're sure to get some responses.

Lmfao, oh boy! 😂 Like that one time when I said that Pr2 needed more experience points. I got like 24 votes and over 50 replies 👀
(19th November 2022, 10:53 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I remember back on the original JV, I said macroing was pointless. Got 5 or 6 people arguing with me defending the merits of letting a program gain all of the exp for them.

Nahh dude, macroing is a way of life. People get bent out of shape because they deem it as unfair and they're probably jealous because people are much higher ranks than them. But, they forget that back in the day, people were betting too. If I had discovered macroing, I would have kept my mouth shut. Just like the DM Glitch.