Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I have really bad tendonitis, I'm not getting that dog off of me
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
If it's Fuwawa or Mococo Abyssgard (the demonic guard dogs from my signature) then I would die from cuteness
(19th August 2023, 6:44 PM)Mia Wrote: I have really bad tendonitis, I'm not getting that dog off of me

Not in this problematic thread, you don't. I'm removing all your medical issues that would detract from the situation.
I assume you want me to start wailing on the dog given your responses
(19th August 2023, 7:10 PM)Mia Wrote: I assume you want me to start wailing on the dog given your responses

Technically. Think about it for a moment... how do we get this demon dog from hell, off of us? Something has to temporarily stun his vision, long enough for you to get away (I may have given it away, here).
What, should I be pulling a Bully Maguire or Dale Gribble?

[Image: spider-man3-tobey-maguire.gif]

[Image: pocketsand-pocket.gif]
@Mia You're on the right track, but let's talk about this on that thread. You can either poke his eyes out, or pick dirt up off the ground. Which ever answer you give me on that thread, will increase your chances of gaining a higher number. But, it only gets more challenging from here.
"The eyes are the groin of the head." -Dwight Schrute
Extra boxes of tayto
Why are raspberries and asparagus so expensive?
@Different Who's your favorite video game composer? Mine is Tim Follin.

It was extremely difficult to produce tracks of this quality with a NES sound chip, and I have to give him props.
Like, 0:59-1:21 of the Silver Surfer one gives me goosebumps. I have no idea how he composed that on such a limited microprocessor.
@Mia I don't really have a favorite one, but the Indiana Jones one, sounds nostalgic to me. Maybe that's because of the key it's being played in (D Minor).
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
The Indiana Jones one is super catchy, that's why I included it
@Mia I don't know if you still record or not, but I got a couple of games that I would like to see you play: Battle Hunter and Need for Speed III hot pursuit, both on PS1.
I still need to get around to recording gameplay of Pong: The Next Level, then maybe I can get to some others
The Simpsons: Hit & Run was another one I wanted to do
I should get some sleep
(20th August 2023, 8:00 AM)Mia Wrote: The Simpsons: Hit & Run was another one I wanted to do

You could do a speedrun for this one, since you already know the game in and out.
But, yeah bro. I'm looking forward to those other games that I mentioned, once you're done recording Pong and Simpsons.