Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I didn't actually notice that until a youtuber pointed it out to me
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
There are worse theme songs though. *cough cough*
Someone should make that thread

"What is your favorite theme song?"

But I wouldn't be able to decide on just one
Anyway, I'm back from the doctor. She said the pain below my chest near my ribcage is most likely due to bad posture, cause she couldn't find anything internally wrong with me. And I have to admit, I have REALLY bad posture, so I wouldn't doubt that's the reason.

As for the anemia, they did another blood draw, but I did up my iron intake. Furthermore, I gained back that weight I lost from the loss of appetite, so that's good.

And last but not least, the stress. She said the stress of taking a new medication may have induced the attack I had. She recommended a different medication, but I'm going to work on improving my life through natural means before I start on something else.
(27th October 2021, 7:51 PM)Mystery Wrote: My favorite rendition of Scooby Doo was Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated. I haven't seen much of Be Cool though.

The bits I did watch, I didn't like as much as Mystery Incorporated. But it was alright.

Didn't watch enough of MI to get into the story lol
Too many names to remember
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(28th October 2021, 8:55 AM)Mystery Wrote: Someone should make that thread

"What is your favorite theme song?"

But I wouldn't be able to decide on just one

Gravity Falls. No other theme will get close to touching it.

(28th October 2021, 9:00 AM)Mystery Wrote: Anyway, I'm back from the doctor. She said the pain below my chest near my ribcage is most likely due to bad posture, cause she couldn't find anything internally wrong with me. And I have to admit, I have REALLY bad posture, so I wouldn't doubt that's the reason.

As for the anemia, they did another blood draw, but I did up my iron intake. Furthermore, I gained back that weight I lost from the loss of appetite, so that's good.

And last but not least, the stress. She said the stress of taking a new medication may have induced the attack I had. She recommended a different medication, but I'm going to work on improving my life through natural means before I start on something else.

Glad you're on mend! My brother recently got a posture fixer thing, maybe a similar thing would work for you.
(28th October 2021, 10:34 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Gravity Falls. No other theme will get close to touching it.

I think Cybersix is my favorite but Pokemon (series 1) is really good too.

Sailor Moon is really catchy, but I haven't seen the show. Maybe third place.

If I can't count anime/anime inspired shows, then my answer gets more complicated.

DuckTales may be my favorite theme song if we're not counting anything anime related.

Gravity Falls is pretty good, maybe in my top 10. I'd rate it higher, but...

Darkwing Duck, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, MLP Italian Opening, What's New Scooby Doo, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans, South Park (season 5)...
I'm toying with some racer designs for my Platform Racing bootleg, what do you think?
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
(28th October 2021, 11:05 AM)Northadox Wrote: I'm toying with some racer designs for my Platform Racing bootleg, what do you think?

[Image: seinfeld-thumbs-up.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
I'm trying to beat Cepheus at heads up poker. Cepheus is supposedly "unbeatable" at poker. HAH! I NEVER lose at poker!
Cepheus is an artificial intelligence programmed to beat anyone, except me. I'm too good at poker.
[Image: 86gd5xp.png]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS CRAP
He got a damn flush on the river, this is rigged
How am I supposed to beat a cheater
(28th October 2021, 11:39 AM)Mystery Wrote: How am I supposed to beat a cheater

lol sounds like playing a lot of modern FPS games now
I'm convinced it knows when it has me beat
I like how I went from overconfident to accusatory in 10 minutes
I should probably go to bed, it's almost noon and I work at 8 pm
That work day felt weird. Literally nothing stressful happened, and I wasn't in pain. The normal is abnormal for me.

RIP Norm Macdonald the legend of comedy