Let's get this thread to a million pages!
But anyway, I should try to get a power nap in before work at least.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(23rd May 2022, 5:24 PM)Mystery Wrote: Ooh, interesting. I'm not really sure, to be honest. I might try to get a promotion where I'm working now.

There must be something that you desire. Something that would get you up in the morning, where you can make $ and love doing what you do. Perhaps a career aptitude test, might give you options.
My dream job is not having to work at all and living off of handed fortune.
(23rd May 2022, 5:32 PM)Mystery Wrote: But anyway, I should try to get a power nap in before work at least.

I'd call in sick 🤢🤮 F them muthasuckas lol! Tell them you're taking a personal day 🥳🍺🍻
My actual dream job would be a YouTuber/Twitch streamer but that is never going to happen
(23rd May 2022, 5:36 PM)Different Wrote: I'd call in sick 🤢🤮 F them muthasuckas lol! Tell them you're taking a personal day 🥳🍺🍻

I already did that yesterday xD

I'm partly to blame for not fixing my sleeping already
(23rd May 2022, 5:36 PM)Mystery Wrote: My dream job is not having to work at all and living off of handed fortune.

How do you plan on doing that? You can always hit the numbers and win $5mil. Then you wouldn't have to work, if you know how to handle your $.
Ok goodnight

I can't finish this convo right now or I won't get any sleep lmao
(23rd May 2022, 5:37 PM)Mystery Wrote: My actual dream job would be a YouTuber/Twitch streamer but that is never going to happen

Never say never. If Flightreacts can make an ass of himself and be delusional at the same time, then you can be a Youtuber, my guy! 💯
(23rd May 2022, 5:28 PM)Mystery Wrote: Don't you love friends that say "Let's hang out on Thursday!" So you change your sleep schedule to accommodate a hang out session, then they don't tell you they're busy and don't follow through? Cause I don't love it one bit.

I love friends who ask me to hang out more than once a year. I think it's been more than a year since I hung out with anyone.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(23rd May 2022, 5:33 PM)Different Wrote: There must be something that you desire. Something that would get you up in the morning, where you can make $ and love doing what you do. Perhaps a career aptitude test, might give you options.

I don't really believe in dream jobs. Almost no one on their death bed wishes they spent more time working. If you do what you love as your job, then that's great. But your love for what you do may diminish over time due to spending way too much time doing it. I'd rather do something that pays me well so that I can use that money to do what I actually love, as well as other things.
Dream life > Dream job.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(23rd May 2022, 5:38 PM)Different Wrote: How do you plan on doing that? You can always hit the numbers and win $5mil. Then you wouldn't have to work, if you know how to handle your $.

Just waiting for that winning lotto number, then I'm starting my retirement
If I play the lotto every week for 2000 years, then I think I'll have a decent shot
(23rd May 2022, 5:39 PM)Different Wrote: Never say never. If Flightreacts can make an ass of himself and be delusional at the same time, then you can be a Youtuber, my guy! 💯

I don't even know how to get going, the content creator field is incredibly oversaturated
are we there
(23rd May 2022, 7:15 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: I love friends who ask me to hang out more than once a year. I think it's been more than a year since I hung out with anyone.

The last time I hung out with a friend irl was like 5 years ago, freaking covid bullshit. Now no one wants to do anything anymore. Not like it matters, I have one irl friend and he spends most of his time with his girlfriend
(23rd May 2022, 8:36 PM)skiward Wrote: are we there

The word "page" has been typed in this thread a million times, so technically yes
Alright, I'm caught up

Time to do something else
(23rd May 2022, 7:27 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: I don't really believe in dream jobs. Almost no one on their death bed wishes they spent more time working. If you do what you love as your job, then that's great. But your love for what you do may diminish over time due to spending way too much time doing it. I'd rather do something that pays me well so that I can use that money to do what I actually love, as well as other things.
Dream life > Dream job.

Depends on what you're doing for a living. If you're working in an office all day (even though you love to dress professionally and love what you do), then yes, that can diminish over time. Why do something that pays you well, knowing you could be miserable at your job? I'd rather go for dream life and dream job.

If your dream job is beginning to grow stale, then it's always good to have alternative sources of income to back you up, as opposed to slaving for another character. If that dream life makes me miserable working for someone (no matter how much money I'm making), I'm done.
(23rd May 2022, 8:26 PM)Mystery Wrote: Just waiting for that winning lotto number, then I'm starting my retirement

Well, if that doesn't work out, you can always play the scratch-offs, which is what I'm about to start doing.

(23rd May 2022, 8:35 PM)Mystery Wrote: I don't even know how to get going, the content creator field is incredibly oversaturated

You just need an icon or some sort of influencer to push you. I know it's not that simple, but if you get behind the right people, you can start somewhere. Creating content just comes with some kind of inspiration.

(23rd May 2022, 8:41 PM)Mystery Wrote: Alright, I'm caught up

Time to do something else

Not so fast! 😂