Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(28th May 2022, 10:40 AM)Different Wrote: Oh wow. That's kinda too young to start having hair loss. If I were you, I would start thinking of ways to avoid dramatic hair loss. Stay on the Vitamin B6 or something like that; it's good for hair growth. Especially while you're 25, now.

Well yeah, and I doubt my brother cares about vitamins. He's not exactly the pinnacle of health.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
My Rogue Hydration has 600% daily value of vitamin B6 lmao
Subway's Veggie Delite sandwich is a joke. My organic salads taste lightyears better.
The highest upload quality of this clip is 240p. I dug high and low and am struggling to find a way to clip it at 1080p. I'll try again later.

Goodnight.
Best I could find was upscaling a 360p to 1080p, that's no good.
(29th May 2022, 6:09 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: Those IP tests we're rather annoying. Ax6 did at least 100 of them on each of my accounts; this was when macroing was banable so you had to manually sim. Prior to captcha era. I've manually simmed most of my ranks(not exp, ranks). When captcha became a thing I was still manually simming, but a good portion was DM simming. XAT was chill for a bit, but honestly I'm glad that it's dead because it was a rather toxic place.

Facts! The best time to get around those IP tests was during the daytime. Ax6 had to go to work during the day, which means he would start his IP tests around 5:30 or 6pm EST. I think I've only gotten IP tested like a few times, but that was it. He would IP test me one time, and if I passed, I didn't have to worry about him for the rest of the night. You just had to learn how to get around it and macro.
Oh wow, I still remember XAT chats and yolasites. I remember hopping on Ax6's Acidchat a few times way back in the day.
Then once Acid Forums was launched, I told him "I sure hope you don't pull a Jiggmin and let the forum site die without any warning." and what did he freaking do... *sigh*
My most viewed clip was one from The Office, so here's another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmhUmsyorW4
Just added episode names to every video description.
I'm debating removing the copyright claimed ones and trying to clip them in a way where they won't get claimed. I think if they're under 30 seconds, they'll avoid detection.
But I don't think any of the claims are preventing viewing them, and I don't care about monetizing them anyway.
(28th May 2022, 10:40 AM)Different Wrote: Oh wow. That's kinda too young to start having hair loss. If I were you, I would start thinking of ways to avoid dramatic hair loss. Stay on the Vitamin B6 or something like that; it's good for hair growth. Especially while you're 25, now.

Is that early? I'm at 24 and I can feel the sun beating down on my head pretty good.
(30th May 2022, 5:24 PM)Kribbles Wrote: Is that early? I'm at 24 and I can feel the sun beating down on my head pretty good.

Generally, yes, it's very early. Depending on what kind of genes you have, you may start to experience hair loss in the 20s; Same thing goes with grey hair. When's the last time you had a full head of hair?
@AlphaZ Why do you choose to keep folding for team jiggmin? I don't understand what's the purpose of doing that, knowing you're maxed out on prizes. Do you get paid or something, or do you actually feel like you're helping Jiggmin?
(30th May 2022, 6:10 PM)Different Wrote: @AlphaZ Why do you choose to keep folding for team jiggmin? I don't understand what's the purpose of doing that, knowing you're maxed out on prizes. Do you get paid or something, or do you actually feel like you're helping Jiggmin?

You do realize that things aren't always done for our own personal gain, right? Sometimes it's nice to try and help other people.
My whole objective for folding right now is not to be the top folder for Team Jiggmin, it's to get close enough to NixZiZ and FDX3 that they'll want to keep folding to stay above me. Because if they're folding too, we'll find cures to diseases that much faster.
(30th May 2022, 8:33 PM)Mystery Wrote: You do realize that things aren't always done for our own personal gain, right? Sometimes it's nice to try and help other people.

How do you think this is helping someone? I never understood how they think that by folding, they'll actually find cures for diseases. I just don't see how folding correlates with finding cures for diseases. If I'm going to be folding for that long, I would need to get something in return, otherwise I wouldn't squander my time.
@Different

I don't think you understand how folding works. Maybe you should do some research.
(31st May 2022, 6:04 AM)Mystery Wrote: @Different

I don't think you understand how folding works. Maybe you should do some research.

Or, you could just give me your personal input, here, to defend your argument.