Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(6th June 2022, 11:45 AM)Different Wrote: How do you even find time to do all that, anyway?? Bruh, I couldn't even being bothered to dedicate my time into making that many posts. You sure you didn't macro those posts?

It's pretty easy if you're bored as hell and have no job. I'd just spam while I watched streaming platforms.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(6th June 2022, 11:56 AM)Mystery Wrote: It's pretty easy if you're bored as hell and have no job. I'd just spam while I watched streaming platforms.

1,000 is a shit load of work, though.
(6th June 2022, 12:04 PM)Different Wrote: 1,000 is a shit load of work, though.

Yeah, it does take dedication, even as an idle activity. That's why I only did that for 15 days.

I did do a few one off spam sessions that were a bit crazier. Did a few 2000+ post sessions. But not for several days in a row.
Those ones, I spammed from the moment I got up to the moment I went to bed. Completely unhealthy. And also not productive at all.
Alright, I'm off to bed.
(6th June 2022, 12:21 PM)Mystery Wrote: Yeah, it does take dedication, even as an idle activity. That's why I only did that for 15 days.

I did do a few one off spam sessions that were a bit crazier. Did a few 2000+ post sessions. But not for several days in a row.

Bro, you'd literally have to spam approximately 67 posts per day, to reach 1,000 posts in 15 days. That's after I did the math. Anyways, when you're done with your nap, be on the lookout for my thread, as it might be posted today.
(6th June 2022, 12:28 PM)Different Wrote: Bro, you'd literally have to spam approximately 67 posts per day, to reach 1,000 posts in 15 days. That's after I did the math. Anyways, when you're done with your nap, be on the lookout for my thread, as it might be posted today.

It wasn't 67 posts per day, it was 1000 posts per day. 15000 posts in 15 days. 67 posts per day is easy.
The thread won't be hard to find, most of the activity is in this thread.
Some dullard decided to mow outside my window and now I can't sleep until they stop
But it did give me an idea for a clip, so there's that
(6th June 2022, 12:42 PM)Mystery Wrote: But it did give me an idea for a clip, so there's that

Might is well start with this:

(6th June 2022, 12:42 PM)Mystery Wrote: But it did give me an idea for a clip, so there's that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-sVAgpOo_0
@Different

I don't know why I didn't think of asking you this before

How in the hell do you explain this video

It's been perplexing me for nearly a decade

Skip to 1:17
(6th June 2022, 12:49 PM)Mystery Wrote: @Different

I don't know why I didn't think of asking you this before

How in the hell do you explain this video

It's been perplexing me for nearly a decade

Skip to 1:17

Same reason David Blaine is able to do some of his magic tricks, that are beyond slight-of-hand movements. If that is a real person in the car, then they had help from supernatural entities. The only way you could even move through 3D dimensional objects, is if you had special help from a 4D Dimensional entity. Again, same scenario with David Blaine.
Also, why the hell is this in 240p?? Yuck! 🤢🤮 I need 1080p, at least! Shame on these people!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(6th June 2022, 12:54 PM)Different Wrote: Same reason David Blaine is able to do some of his magic tricks, that are beyond slight-of-hand movements. If that is a real person in the car, then they had help from supernatural entities. The only way you could even move through 3D dimensional objects, is if you had special help from a 4D Dimensional entity. Again, same scenario with David Blaine.

They tried to debunk it by saying the car went under the fence, then snapped back into place. But if that were the case, the fence would still be moving. It didn't ramp over the fence, because the landing noise would've been picked up from the squad car. It didn't go around the fence through a gate, because the place this occurred was mapped out and there were no fence openings in that area.
@Mystery If you thought that Ghost Car was perplexing, wait until you see what I'm going to teach everyone in my upcoming thread. You might be afraid to sleep at night, after this.
(6th June 2022, 12:55 PM)Different Wrote: Also, why the hell is this in 240p?? Yuck! 🤢🤮 I need 1080p, at least! Shame on these people!

Hahaha

I'll cut them some slack, since it was uploaded in 2008.
But the ghost car literally has no logical explanation, and it bothers me so much
(6th June 2022, 1:00 PM)Mystery Wrote: They tried to debunk it by saying the car went under the fence, then snapped back into place. But if that were the case, the fence would still be moving. It didn't ramp over the fence, because the landing noise would've been picked up from the squad car. It didn't go around the fence through a gate, because the place this occurred was mapped out and there were no fence openings in that area.

The key word in that video is the fence was "intact". So that right there, tells someone that this stuff is beyond anything science can explain. Definitely a 4D entity involved.