Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(6th June 2022, 1:03 PM)Mystery Wrote: But the ghost car literally has no logical explanation, and it bothers me so much

There is no logical explanation that can be determined by science. The average human doesn't understand the dark forces that operate in the spiritual realm. This stuff gets very intense, my man.
I try to hold the belief that everything people do can be explained through logic and reasoning, but this is the one thing, time and time again, that I simply cannot figure out. I'm not a believer in the supernatural, but how else can this be explained? It hurts my brain.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(6th June 2022, 1:13 PM)Mystery Wrote: I try to hold the belief that everything people do can be explained through logic and reasoning, but this is the one thing, time and time again, that I simply cannot figure out. I'm not a believer in the supernatural, but how else can this be explained? It hurts my brain.

Some things are too far advanced for you to not believe in the supernatural. I know a lot of people will play devil's advocate and tell me that it's all a hoax or it's fake. But tbh, they're playing themselves when they say that. I could provide irrefutable proof of their existence, but it's going to be highly unfathomable and may cause nightmares, which will really hurt your brain. Everything around you isn't based on logic and reasoning.

Are you sure you're ready for this thread? It's not for the faint of heart.
The only thing I'm ready for right now is sleep. But I will give your thread a look, when the time comes.
(6th June 2022, 1:24 PM)Mystery Wrote: The only thing I'm ready for right now is sleep. But I will give your thread a look, when the time comes.

Yeah, you might wanna go get some sleep, bro. When I'm done, you'll learn something new, trust me.
Yeppers.
Should I spend $31 to clip this at a higher quality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRta5VOO8hE
Technically I already refunded $20 onto my account, so it's only $11 more

But the reason it costs money is because it's a deleted scene, so I would need an external disk drive and the volume set containing the deleted scene.
That clip bothers me so much because it cuts off at the end, and looks grainy.

I do not-
This guy did a better job: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxVXtwGNILU

Maybe a good enough job. At least it's not cut off.
Yeah, definitely not a wise usage of my money...
@Mystery This guy should have just pulled over 👮‍♂️🤦‍♂️

(7th June 2022, 8:01 PM)Different Wrote:

And that''s why the cop was trying to pull him over for speeding - sp that things like this don't happen. Unfortunately, the guy decided it was worth risking his life to save a few hundred dollars. What a shame.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(7th June 2022, 9:37 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: And that''s why the cop was trying to pull him over for speeding - sp that things like this don't happen. Unfortunately, the guy decided it was worth risking his life to save a few hundred dollars. What a shame.

Yeah and you see, here's the thing... A lot of these dimwits think that it's a wise decision to try and outrun the cops on a motorcycle, not knowing that it's extremely dangerous. I would have pulled over a long time ago.
"Why don't you just run him over, dude?"

Makes me wish the Bulldog bit more than the car bumper.
Should've bit off the rear bumper, jump up and bite off the side mirrors, then go to that guy's bumper for round 2.
(7th June 2022, 10:50 PM)Mystery Wrote: Should've bit off the rear bumper, jump up and bite off the side mirrors, then go to that guy's bumper for round 2.

That's unacceptable behavior. Those dogs should be charged for damaging a police vehicle.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(7th June 2022, 11:37 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: That's unacceptable behavior. Those dogs should be charged for damaging a police vehicle.

Get bent
This is why foreigners make fun of US law enforcement

Their solution to a dog biting a bumper is to "just run it over"