Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(8th June 2022, 6:22 AM)Mystery Wrote: This is why foreigners make fun of US law enforcement

Their solution to a dog biting a bumper is to "just run it over"

That dog needs an ass whoopin'. Running it over is a rather cruel punishment.
There are ways to stop certain things from happening without striking down abuse or death.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(8th June 2022, 10:48 AM)Mystery Wrote: There are ways to stop certain things from happening without striking down abuse or death.

Some people, or animals need it. You can't put someone in timeout or take their privileges away and not expect them to do something devious again.
Pets are only as behaved as their owners, so you can't really blame the pet for acting on untrained instinct
(8th June 2022, 11:19 AM)Mystery Wrote: Pets are only as behaved as their owners, so you can't really blame the pet for acting on untrained instinct

You have a point. But, if that dog gets out of the owner's control and turns into a demon, you gotta lash out on his ass. Otherwise, you're screwed.
If you're not cut out to raise a certain pet, then you shouldn't be adopting that certain pet. Then you're just punishing the pet because you're an incapable owner.
(8th June 2022, 11:59 AM)Mystery Wrote: If you're not cut out to raise a certain pet, then you shouldn't be adopting that certain pet. Then you're just punishing the pet because you're an incapable owner.

Tell that to my neighbors next door. They're always calling their pit bulls names like "you stupid son of a *****".
Pit bulls are friendly dogs if they're trained and cared for properly.
Most people don't feel like putting in the effort of doing that, so it gives pit bulls a bad reputation.
Also, some dogs are really smart. I mean, they have better hearing than we do, they can sense when something is wrong, they know when it's time for you to get up out of bed, etc. Not to mention, they can see in the spirit world.
@Mystery @Master Raiden

Idiot wrecked his car after having too many drinks. Damn, this kid is dumb as hell. I think that if the cop was a mean cop, he would have slapped the shit outta that kid, by now. Why do they even give teenagers a driver's license, anyway?? Should be 21 and older.

Just logged in from my second laptop
(9th June 2022, 2:27 AM).....|::|::::|... Wrote: Just logged in from my second laptop

Congrats
I have severe ADD, that's why I post short ass clips
I just found a @ProClifo youtube comment

[Image: YKjwGfD.png]
I think this is my most liked comment:

[Image: KOpFb56.png]