Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(13th June 2022, 2:26 PM)Mystery Wrote: Should I purposely make a video look as crappy quality as possible and call it 1080p? Sounds like a funny challenge.

(13th June 2022, 2:52 PM)Mystery Wrote: Check it out! It's a HIGH QUALITY 1080P 60FPS video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSyIdkMLxgA

xD

(14th June 2022, 2:29 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Imagine though lol
Someone clicks on it expecting to see the crispest lines ever and it looks like 144p.

I think I outdid myself with this one.

It even has the high quality thumbnail.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
It's funny because the low quality ones take more effort to make than the high quality ones.
I compressed that video and re-recorded it in 144p repeatedly, then added a blur filter and an audio boost distortion.
It takes a lot of effort to put out something that crappy, I tell you what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lxU37YqjrY

Why is this me

Like, not even joking

Almost everything he describes is how I'm living
Popping bubbles on Jiggmin banner is "more addictive than methamphetamines", claims new study
Some ancient legends say there's a man sitting in a dimly lit room on a rusty folding chair watching a counter of how many bubbles have been popped on that banner
(16th June 2022, 12:18 AM)Mystery Wrote: Yo, it's been a hot minute

hi, yeah, I traded in my old million pages spam habit into farming points in a discord server by checking in every day/hour.
(17th June 2022, 8:44 AM)IcyMind Wrote: hi, yeah, I traded in my old million pages spam habit into farming points in a discord server by checking in every day/hour.

Nice. My new habit is a Discord card game called Karuta, you might have heard of it.
I haven't.
Oh, well it's a card collecting game based around anime.
@Mystery How's your week going?
Why are our usernames and usertitles above our avatars now?
(17th June 2022, 4:21 PM)Different Wrote: @Mystery How's your week going?

It's going good. Just playing some Karuta, watching The Orville: New Horizons and Gurren Lagann.
My work week starts back up on Sunday, where I'll probably have to tell my supervisor about this 350 pound coworker shouting obscenities and giving me death stares. Cause it's stressing me tf out
Ok, I'm back with 10 more attempts at Ankha.
No I'm not, cause Tybalt the dumbass moved in. I didn't want him!!!!!
(18th June 2022, 12:54 AM)Mystery Wrote: It's going good. Just playing some Karuta, watching The Orville: New Horizons and Gurren Lagann.

Are they good tv shows to watch? Also, I was wondering why our usernames are upside down 🤔
(18th June 2022, 3:26 PM)Different Wrote: Are they good tv shows to watch? Also, I was wondering why our usernames are upside down 🤔

I highly recommend The Orville. Probably the best show on Hulu. Gurren Lagann is an action-based anime with lewd humor, if you're into that.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different