Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(5th July 2022, 8:30 AM)Different Wrote: Smite kind of reminds me of League of Legends.

It's the same genre, Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. But Smite is just so much better.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(5th July 2022, 8:03 PM)Different Wrote: @Mystery Did you and your older brother used to fight like this?

I have 2 older brothers, it was less of arguing and more them just beating the crap out of me. Or telling me I'm worthless. It screwed me up mentally. It's amazing I've made it this far in life, to be honest. But they took after my dad, who was abusive to my mom. They saw him yell at and hit her and call her worthless, so my older brothers did the same to me.
(6th July 2022, 7:18 AM)Mystery Wrote: I have 2 older brothers, it was less of arguing and more them just beating the crap out of me. Or telling me I'm worthless. It screwed me up mentally. It's amazing I've made it this far in life, to be honest. But they took after my dad, who was abusive to my mom. They saw him yell at and hit her and call her worthless, so my older brothers did the same to me.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that bro. Never allow someone to call you worthless. When you're dealing with people like that, you gotta stand up for yourself. Even if you get your ass kicked, at least you stood up for yourself. Bro, if I were you, I'd lift weights and learn how to fight, when you're dealing with people like that.

Because you're a pacifist, they know it, and will continue to beat up on you. I understand violence is not the answer, but if someone puts their hands on you, you have a right to self-defense. Does this still happen, or are they done, now?
(6th July 2022, 10:59 AM)Different Wrote: Damn, I'm sorry to hear that bro. Never allow someone to call you worthless. When you're dealing with people like that, you gotta stand up for yourself. Even if you get your ass kicked, at least you stood up for yourself. Bro, if I were you, I'd lift weights and learn how to fight, when you're dealing with people like that.

Because you're a pacifist, they know it, and will continue to beat up on you. I understand violence is not the answer, but if someone puts their hands on you, you have a right to self-defense. Does this still happen, or are they done, now?

They don't do it anymore, and one of them apologized for it.
@Mystery Yo, why'd you change your name? I think Mystery sounds better because we don't know who you are. I mean that in a good way, btw.
Because Mystery is just a word, this is actually unique.
(8th July 2022, 9:53 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Because Mystery is just a word, this is actually unique.

Yeah but it doesn't mean anything. It could be a Japanese name, if that's what you're aiming for. Getting ready to post an interesting thread, btw.
It's Yoko Littner's alias, Yomako. Then I kept the y from Mystery.
I grew bored of having a word as a username, and in time you might too.
I'm not a one username for life kind of person. I like to mix it up.
(8th July 2022, 9:59 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I grew bored of having a word as a username, and in time you might too.

Nahh, bro. The name "Different" is on another level. It expresses the fact that I'm not your average, everyday, boring individual. I'm special.
Give it time. I thought I was a genius when I came up with Mystery, but that high wears off after a couple years.
(8th July 2022, 10:07 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Give it time. I thought I was a genius when I came up with Mystery, but that high wears off after a couple years.

Only because of the way you're looking at it. If you look at it from a different perspective, as someone who is obscure, undiscovered, and far distant from the average person, then you come to realize that there's something special about you that people find difficult to understand, unless they dig deep within you.
@Yomakoy Also, did you really believe bls1999, when he said that changing usernames is prohibited, and will result in a banning consequence?
*shrug*

I don't know, dude. I just needed a change. The username "Mystery" is taken in literally every game I've played, whereas this is literally my own. No one else is using this.
If he does ban me for that, then I wouldn't want to come back to an oppressive place anyway.
Why would he have a function on the site if we're banned for using it?
(8th July 2022, 10:32 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Why would he have a function on the site if we're banned for using it?

Good point. Thread getting ready to drop in less than a minute.
(9th June 2022, 5:35 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I just found a @ProClifo youtube comment

[Image: YKjwGfD.png]
I wish there was a feature where I could see my top voted comments on YouTube. I honestly don't know my highest one.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
@Yomakoy Do you still go to Acid Forums?