Let's get this thread to a million pages!
🤔 again
I have a image with drawn gore
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
@Yomakoy Keep doing Crash Bandicoot 1. That was funny to watch you rage 😂 I think you still need to do Sunset Vista.
(28th July 2022, 5:41 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy Keep doing Crash Bandicoot 1. That was funny to watch you rage 😂 I think you still need to do Sunset Vista.

I really need a capture card or emulator if I'm gonna upload more Crash videos. I unlisted the other ones out of embarrassment
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(29th July 2022, 12:10 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I really need a capture card or emulator if I'm gonna upload more Crash videos. I unlisted the other ones out of embarrassment

Well, you got it pimp! I'm assuming you're living on your own, which means you gotta pay bills. You could probably get a decent capture card for $250-500.
@Yomakoy Check this music out. I think you'd appreciate it for it's great, originality and taste.

Someone left a comment on my newest main channel video saying they don't understand what's going on.

Meanwhile, my latest comment on my side channel is raving about the professional clip quality.
Yeah, that sounds pretty cool
Also, the side channel video has more views, it's sort of "blowing up"
@Yomakoy @Camer the Dragon Check out my latest blog and tell me what you think.
I did a "test recording" of The Simpsons: Hit and Run. I was ready to roll, except the footage is really choppy.
Looks like some kind of tree to me
(29th July 2022, 10:53 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Looks like some kind of tree to me

Post your thoughts on the blog. I'm trying to get my content to blow up on this site.
Is it because I'm trying to record in 60fps?
(29th July 2022, 10:55 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Is it because I'm trying to record in 60fps?

If your PC isn't powerful enough, then you might is well cut that 60fps in half. As a matter of fact, what kind of computer do you have? Just lay down the specs of it, so I can gain a deeper understand of what you're dealing with. Might be time to upgrade your pc.
Yep, that was the issue. Looks perfectly fine in 1080p 30fps
My computer just isn't powerful enough for the 60fps
(29th July 2022, 11:01 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: My computer just isn't powerful enough for the 60fps

Save up and get the Nvidia Geforce Graphics Card. Upgrade your card like @AlphaZ did his. I already know his pc can handle 2k-4k 60fps.
My case can't fit those GPUs, I'd have to just buy a new prebuilt cause I despise building a computer
Unless they make smaller 30 series GPUs
@Yomakoy Bro, I noticed your message underneath your name, "Chairmen of the Bored" lmfao, and I just wanted to share a couple of videos with you, incase you ever do feel bored. This shit will get you hyped up, real quick. Play them together, otherwise it's pointless. Just head over to Youtube, pick a soundtrack from the playlist, and watch the "Riders Republic" video altogether.