Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Funny how when I switched sim maps on PR2, my accounts stopped disconnecting.

I think someone found out where I was simming and was ruining my macro.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I wish I could be more Pacific
The Union Pacific doesn't come by here much anymore
(28th September 2022, 5:06 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: If this post gets 5 thanks, I will spam this thread to page 500 tomorrow

Yo, thank this post

Part of me wants this to happen
(29th September 2022, 4:20 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Yo, thank this post

Part of me wants this to happen

done
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
@Yomakoy Spam! Spam! Spam!
I'll start you off.
I have a great idea for another thread, next week.
(29th September 2022, 4:51 PM)Different Wrote: I have a great idea for another thread, next week.

Oh really?! Can't wait to hear it!
(29th September 2022, 4:52 PM)Different Wrote: Oh really?! Can't wait to hear it!

Yup! I can't spill the beans because then I'd be giving it away.
Page 366! Let's go!
It's so dumb, how this site makes you wait 15-20 seconds before posting another reply, right after you just posted.
(29th September 2022, 4:53 PM)Different Wrote: It's so dumb, how this site makes you wait 15-20 seconds before posting another reply, right after you just posted.

Yes it is. Otherwise, this site would have reached 1 million pages by now.
@Yomakoy I challenge you to find a 144p video and convert it to 8K. Let's see if you're capable of doing that.
(29th September 2022, 4:55 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy I challenge you to find a 144p video and convert it to 8K. Let's see if you're capable of doing that.

How many people do you know, have 8k capabilities?
Someone said on the original JV apparently someone spammed the 1M pages thread w/ no cooldown (mod power)
á
(29th September 2022, 4:55 PM)Different Wrote: How many people do you know, have 8k capabilities?

Not many. At least 4K would be alright, but you don't see too many 8k videos, unless you go to YT and type in "8K Peru Video".
(29th September 2022, 4:56 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Someone said on the original JV apparently someone spammed the 1M pages thread w/ no cooldown (mod power)

How long did that take to reach 1M pages? Must have been super active, back then.
(29th September 2022, 4:57 PM)Different Wrote: How long did that take to reach 1M pages? Must have been super active, back then.

The site died before then idk if any1 actually knew how far it got
á