Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I think I have to start with a Crash Bandicoot video, in honor of my brother

He gave me his PS1 when I was young which is how I got into gaming in the first place

He used to help me beat the harder levels of Crash Bandicoot, it's one of my earliest gaming memories
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(10th October 2022, 10:10 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I think I have to start with a Crash Bandicoot video, in honor of my brother

He gave me his PS1 when I was young which is how I got into gaming in the first place

He used to help me beat the harder levels of Crash Bandicoot, it's one of my earliest gaming memories

What's the hardest Crash Bandicoot level, you've ever played, other than Stormy ascent and Slippery Climb? For me... Sunset Vista.
I think it was called Heavy Machinery or something

The levels with the pipes that burn you, the checkpoints are so few and far between
I never could beat The Lab, even as an adult
(10th October 2022, 11:25 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I never could beat The Lab, even as an adult

The Lab is probably one of the easiest levels, I've ever played. For that reason, I need you to upload footage of you raging on that level because I know it's going to take you, multiple attempts Lmfao!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(11th October 2022, 6:50 AM)Different Wrote: The Lab is probably one of the easiest levels, I've ever played. For that reason, I need you to upload footage of you raging on that level because I know it's going to take you, multiple attempts Lmfao!

Oh believe me, I will. I hope it turns out well!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
The converter is supposed to be arriving some time today, but I do have plans. Not sure I'll have time to record anything today.
See the fun thing will be picking games that are excruciatingly difficult, just so you and everyone else interested gets to watch me lose my mind! xD
You think Crash Bandicoot will make me mad, wait until you see me play Pong: The Next Level

Probably the hardest game I've ever played on the PS1
Crash Bandicoot, Pong: The Next Level, and Bust-A-Move 4 were the first few video games I ever played.

Crash Bandicoot is still my favorite platformer series, and Bust-A-Move 4 is still my favorite puzzle game.
(11th October 2022, 7:23 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Crash Bandicoot, Pong: The Next Level, and Bust-A-Move 4 were the first few video games I ever played.

Crash Bandicoot is still my favorite platformer series, and Bust-A-Move 4 is still my favorite puzzle game.

Pong: The Next Level on the other hand only serves to piss me off, it's perfect for quality reactions

Back to watching anime

I've got quite a few eps left in this one

Then it's on to the next anime

Next up is Madoka Magica