Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(2nd November 2022, 10:23 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Not there quite yet! I still have 4.4 million exp to go.

Nice! So what's your future rank goal? Maybe you're joining the others at Rank 80?
@Yomakoy Well, it's actually about how video games can be bad for you. My feelings on the subject are neutral, which means this could be based on conspiracy theories.
(2nd November 2022, 11:24 PM)Different Wrote: Nice! So what's your future rank goal? Maybe you're joining the others at Rank 80?

Maybe, I haven't really decided yet. It's sort of tempting to go for 81 since it hasn't been attempted yet.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
But I'm still a long way off from that
(3rd November 2022, 7:51 AM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy Well, it's actually about how video games can be bad for you. My feelings on the subject are neutral, which means this could be based on conspiracy theories.

Ah, interesting. Should be a good topic.
(4th November 2022, 12:43 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Ah, interesting. Should be a good topic.

New thread coming! Be on the lookout!

These water guns got banned because robbers used to take them into banks and threaten the clerks with them.
Someone at my school spray painted an airsoft gun black and ran through the school with it. Caused a TON of commotion.
Ahh, sweet liquor eases the pain
(6th November 2022, 12:25 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Ahh, sweet liquor eases the pain

What kind of liquor? 🤔🍺
@Yomakoy Most annoying voice on Youtube

@Yomakoy What would you do with a 1.6B powerball jackpot prize?
(6th November 2022, 3:14 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy What would you do with a 1.6B powerball jackpot prize?

Set my whole family for life. Donate a lot to charity. Do whatever I can to help out people and animals. Use it to prolong my life as long as possible. I never have to work a day again, so find a hobby that I really enjoy doing. Buy a nice house, not a mansion. I don't need something fancy. Nice enough to have a pool and a jacuzzi, because those help alleviate stress. Then I guess put a lot into a savings account. Who knows what might come up.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(6th November 2022, 3:56 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Set my whole family for life. Donate a lot to charity. Do whatever I can to help out people and animals. Use it to prolong my life as long as possible. I never have to work a day again, so find a hobby that I really enjoy doing. Buy a nice house, not a mansion. I don't need something fancy. Nice enough to have a pool and a jacuzzi, because those help alleviate stress. Then I guess put a lot into a savings account. Who knows what might come up.

Do you believe that the lottery is rigged, or do people actually win by happenstance?
Instantly buys this after winning the jackpot! 😈⚡️🔥
Forget that, I would just pay someone to drive me around. I hate driving, and cars never interested me.
Someone has to win the lottery, eventually. I don't think it's rigged.
(6th November 2022, 4:38 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Forget that, I would just pay someone to drive me around. I hate driving, and cars never interested me.

Reminds me of Mark Cuban. He doesn't drive; just pays someone to drive him around in a limo or an expense car, like a Rolls Royce.
@Uptight 534 What would you do if you hit the 1.6B jackpot prize?
Elon Musk just permabanned Kathy Griffin on Twitter because she impersonated him in a tweet.

This reminds me of when VforVendetta impersonated Jiggmin and then left the community from the backlash.