Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Yeah that Lotto Jackpot there is insanely big
ngl if u win that u gotta watch ur back cos every1 is gonna wanna piece of that, family, friends, etc.
á
(8th November 2022, 7:23 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Yeah that Lotto Jackpot there is insanely big
ngl if u win that u gotta watch ur back cos every1 is gonna wanna piece of that, family, friends, etc.

Facts! Go and get you a house, far far away (ahead of time) and anything else you need; guns, food, water, clothes, etc. Stock up!
at top
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Man, I don't ever wanna get old, I tell you because when you do, you sacrifice all the good things you had in your 20s-30s for possible loss of eye sight, grey hair, wrinkles , possible loss of hearing, decrease in testosterone and sperm volume, decrease in height, mobility slows down, and you're more susceptible to catching viruses.

When you're young, you'd better workout and take care of yourself before you begin to hit 40 because then you'll be working twice as hard to stay in shape. Even if you decide not to workout, you'll still work twice as hard. I'm only 29 and I am not looking forward to aging; **** that!
(7th November 2022, 7:18 AM)Different Wrote: Good question. 1. Lamborghini Aventador SVJ. 2. Bugatti Chiron. 3. Corvette stingray ZR1. 4. Camaro ZL1. 5. Jaguar F-Type R. 6. Shelby Mustang GT500. 7. Dodge Challenger SRT Ghoul.

Out of all seven of those, I'd say the Bugatti Chiron got my attention the most. Wbu?

I would get a mix of luxury and high performance cars

Performance
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Ferrari 488 Pista Spider

Luxury
Bentley Continental GT
Mercedes-Maybach S 680

SUV
BMW X5 M

Electric
Mercedes-AMG EQS 53
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(8th November 2022, 10:32 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I would get a mix of luxury and high performance cars

Performance
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Ferrari 488 Pista Spider

Luxury
Bentley Continental GT
Mercedes-Maybach S 680

SUV
BMW X5 M

Electric
Mercedes-AMG EQS 53

That's a solid pick, man. I see you picked from the Mercedes company, twice, which tells me you're a Mercedes man.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
(8th November 2022, 7:11 AM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy

1. Do you still play Crash Bash on PC/Emulator?

2. Have you bought Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit, yet?

1. I play it on the PS1 and capture the footage to my PC

2. Not yet but I'll be honest, it's pretty far down the list on things I'm gonna do
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I'll get around to it at some point but I've got a lot of stuff to deal with atm
I mean, with 1.6 billion, you could just pay someone to drive you around in a limo while you drink tea and watch anime on the flip down screen

Oh wait, that's what I would do
(8th November 2022, 8:10 AM)Different Wrote: When you're young, you'd better workout and take care of yourself before you begin to hit 40 because then you'll be working twice as hard to stay in shape. Even if you decide not to workout, you'll still work twice as hard. I'm only 29 and I am not looking forward to aging; **** that!

I've never been more motivated to stay in shape than when I watched this, not even kidding
There is no better motivator than fear itself
(8th November 2022, 11:35 AM)Yomakoy Wrote:

I've never been more motivated to stay in shape than when I watched this, not even kidding

Yo, the frame rate and the graphics on this anime is insanely well done. Whoever did this, is a genius in my eyes. When I started watching anime back in 2005-2006 when I was 12-13, I've never see graphics so clean like this.
(8th November 2022, 11:29 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: 1. I play it on the PS1 and capture the footage to my PC

Damn, that's a shame too. I had a challenge for you to see if you were capable of doing this, but you don't have an emulator, so I can't give you the gameshark codes. I was going to have you play mallet mash against kola kong, tiny, and dingodile, playing crash. Everyone runs really fast and has instant shockwave; you don't have instant shockwave.

Oh well, I guess I can't challenge you, then.
(8th November 2022, 11:48 AM)Different Wrote: Yo, the frame rate and the graphics on this anime is insanely well done. Whoever did this, is a genius in my eyes. When I started watching anime back in 2005-2006 when I was 12-13, I've never see graphics so clean like this.

It's actually a VTuber! But yeah, the VTuber models they use are anime styled.
That video is a clip from one of her "Just Chatting" streams that someone added edits to.
I'll probably go to the gym tomorrow cause fear is the best motivator. Thanks Ceres Fauna for finally getting this old chunk of coal on a treadmill and a set of weights.
This show never gets old 😂

"I love a good trainwreck." -Bob Kelso
@Yomakoy @Master Raiden @Camer the Dragon Which Kardashian/Jenner do you think is the hottest and why?
(8th November 2022, 12:06 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Thanks Ceres Fauna for finally getting this old chunk of coal on a treadmill and a set of weights.

I didn't know her cat passed away 2 days ago ;-;

Rest in peace Clover