Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(8th November 2022, 3:01 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy @Master Raiden @Camer the Dragon Which Kardashian/Jenner do you think is the hottest and why?

Kendall Jenner looks the least "plastic" so I guess her. Although none of them are really my type.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(8th November 2022, 3:16 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Kendall Jenner looks the least "plastic" so I guess her. Although none of them are really my type.

I'd go with Kourtney.
It's so strange how LP quit macroing. Yomakoy and LP were tied together in Rank. Same thing with HelpACC. He would have been at least Rank 79 by now.
Because it racks up the electricity bill leaving a PC on all day macroing. That's my guess, or they just got bored. I'm questioning why I am still going tbh
I'm taking out my self-promo siggy until I get my life in order
(8th November 2022, 3:40 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I'm taking out my self-promo siggy until I get my life in order

siggy?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(8th November 2022, 3:35 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Because it racks up the electricity bill leaving a PC on all day macroing. That's my guess, or they just got bored. I'm questioning why I am still going tbh

Yeah why are you still going? 🤔 I couldn't do it unless I had an exp bot that got me 11,111 like LP abused the artifact with. Before Ben implemented that feature that allows you to see people's exp, you could pretty much get away with exp bot murder. Almost everyone was hooked on UnknownAX's exp bot back in 2009. I mean, literally all you had to do was download it on plunder.com and it'd be there.

Bans were a joke because everyone was ban evading. Not to mention, MOD security was a joke as well.
USB HUB is hands down THE MOST OBNOXIOUS MOD in Pr2. Can't stand that piece of garbage, since he banned me for macroing, 9 years ago.
I'm still in the boat that macroing takes no skill, dedication, or effort. Literally just record one set of inputs and let it run forever. I just thought "haha rank go brrr" but the novelty of a high rank is wearing off.
(8th November 2022, 3:50 PM)Different Wrote: USB HUB is hands down THE MOST OBNOXIOUS MOD in Pr2. Can't stand that piece of garbage, since he banned me for macroing, 9 years ago.

I posted a "Purr cot is an anagram of corrupt" thread on the original JV and he gave me 4 infractions for it. FOUR! For a SINGLE offense! Dude handed out bans and infractions like cards on Valentine's day
(8th November 2022, 3:43 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: siggy?

signature
(8th November 2022, 3:53 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I posted a "Purr cot is an anagram of corrupt" thread on the original JV and he gave me 4 infractions for it. FOUR! For a SINGLE offense! Dude handed out bans and infractions like cards on Valentine's day

That ass clown was a disease. I was happy as hell when he got demodded.
Rank 50 on PR2 was sort of impressive back in 08/09 when macroing wasn't a thing yet, cause it took actual inputs.
AX6 was bad too. He's the only ass clown who thought it'd be a good idea to IP TEST people to see if they're macroing. First of all, I could be AFK doing something important. Second, just because of #1, doesn't mean I'm macroing. I swear that dude was retarded fr.

Then he taught USB clown how to do the same thing!
(8th November 2022, 3:56 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Rank 50 on PR2 was sort of impressive back in 08/09 when macroing wasn't a thing yet, cause it took actual inputs.

People were botting, bro. I spoke to an old player a few years ago, and he told me they were getting 22,222xp a race.
I feel like we're gonna disagree on this one cause I thought macroing and glitches ruined the spirit of Platform Racing. It should've just been about going through races from start to finish, having fun, and chatting with the community. Instead of 30 idle accounts on their macros, and people beating zerostar in 14 seconds.
Yeah I was kinda pissed when they were using glitches as an unfair advantage to win races.
I think it was Zack6732 who started the macroing idea. I remember when he first pitched it.
Back in 08/09? I don't know of anyone that was botting or macroing. I know UnknownAx did that exploit to get to rank 60, and Suuper did one to get to rank 50. But those ranks aren't even impressive by today's standards.
I still miss chatting and hanging out with FUZZY101, and racing with him. One of my first online friends. Wonder what he's up to now.