Let's get this thread to a million pages!
The earliest versions of "simming" I remember was the level Power Leveling by intrpd
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Then I think luis16 came up with the first popular simming map where you didn't even have to move
I should really try to get some sleep, it was nice chatting with you
(8th November 2022, 4:02 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Back in 08/09? I don't know of anyone that was botting or macroing. I know UnknownAx did that exploit to get to rank 60, and Suuper did one to get to rank 50. But those ranks aren't even impressive by today's standards.

If you were Rank 50+ back in 2009, you had to have used an Exp Bot of some kind. I know this because back in 2011, I found the bot that UAX had created in 2009, then updated in 2010. This is how UnknownAX got to Rank 60 back in 2009. Same thing when Firebird used an exp bot back in 2011. When you wake up, here's an example of what people did:

4:50PM. First time in history, not seeing any guests on this thread; weird!

[Image: hjDKKcw.png]
Ax6 banned me for 9 months for macroing back in 2012. He was probably the biggest banner. I remember most of the bans on pr2hub.com/bans were by him.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(8th November 2022, 3:59 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I feel like we're gonna disagree on this one cause I thought macroing and glitches ruined the spirit of Platform Racing. It should've just been about going through races from start to finish, having fun, and chatting with the community. Instead of 30 idle accounts on their macros, and people beating zerostar in 14 seconds.

I like glitches because it greatly increases the skill ceiling which is what I think keeps some people playing today. But it does make level design more time-consuming if you want to make your levels glitch-proof.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(8th November 2022, 7:20 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Ax6 banned me for 9 months for macroing back in 2012. He was probably the biggest banner. I remember most of the bans on pr2hub.com/bans were by him.

9 Months?? What an asshole he was. I only got banned for a month by USB HUB. The ONLY reason I got caught is because some ass clown named Godsavedthequeen, recorded me and reported it. Til this day, I still hate his guts!
So far, bls1999 is the only fair admin I've ran across with zero problems on pr2. My first ever ban was back in May of 2010 when I was Rank 43. RedJackdaw had banned me for a week for asking for passwords.
(8th November 2022, 7:20 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Ax6 banned me for 9 months for macroing back in 2012. He was probably the biggest banner. I remember most of the bans on pr2hub.com/bans were by him.
add arti jelly and cheese to your signature
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
(8th November 2022, 7:20 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Ax6 banned me for 9 months for macroing back in 2012. He was probably the biggest banner. I remember most of the bans on pr2hub.com/bans were by him.

Yeah Ax6 and Usb Hub were the main 2 I remember
á
(8th November 2022, 3:01 PM)Different Wrote: @Camer the Dragon Which Kardashian/Jenner do you think is the hottest and why?

Never heard of them
EDIT: Well I've heard *of* them but I've never seen them or bothered to pay any attention
á
(9th November 2022, 4:59 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Never heard of them
EDIT: Well I've heard *of* them but I've never seen them or bothered to pay any attention

Interesting 🤔
Nothing like 16 hours of sleep to really work up an appetite
Let me go do my morning routine then I'll check out the posts I missed
I remember that Click the Cat crap they implemented to prevent macroing, but it prevented simming as well. Half of the time when I clicked on the cat, it would time me out anyway.
(8th November 2022, 4:25 PM)Different Wrote: If you were Rank 50+ back in 2009, you had to have used an Exp Bot of some kind. I know this because back in 2011, I found the bot that UAX had created in 2009, then updated in 2010. This is how UnknownAX got to Rank 60 back in 2009. Same thing when Firebird used an exp bot back in 2011. When you wake up, here's an example of what people did:

Ahh, so this is what botting was. Interesting.
(8th November 2022, 7:20 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Ax6 banned me for 9 months for macroing back in 2012. He was probably the biggest banner. I remember most of the bans on pr2hub.com/bans were by him.

I'm trying to remember who it was who banned me on PR2. I'm pretty sure it was Live2Die. V4V's old username.
My favorite staff members were probably Red Jackdaw, Dutany, JPMK, and LCPD. Genuinely enjoyed chatting with them.
It's interesting to see LCPD still here on the forums.