Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(8th November 2022, 7:23 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: I like glitches because it greatly increases the skill ceiling which is what I think keeps some people playing today. But it does make level design more time-consuming if you want to make your levels glitch-proof.

I still say it makes it unfair for those who cannot pull them off. It's irritating seeing a rank 20 person skip the entire tower in Candyland and beating me just because he knows how to glitch past it and I don't.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Also, glitching past parts of the levels that were designed to be raced on, that's my main issue with glitches.
(9th November 2022, 4:05 AM)Mulley Wrote: add arti jelly and cheese to your signature

I only want to have normal hats that actually look like hats.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
Hey, I'm a Packers fan. I find that offensive.

[Image: 32DEED1E00000578-3524801-image-a-26_1459871175530.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Master Raiden
(8th November 2022, 3:01 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy @Master Raiden @Camer the Dragon Which Kardashian/Jenner do you think is the hottest and why?

Probably Kendall Jenner because she looked the best before plastic surgery.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I'm not like a hardcore fan or anything. But seeing them lose 5 games in a row was rough.
(9th November 2022, 9:27 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I remember that Click the Cat crap they implemented to prevent macroing, but it prevented simming as well. Half of the time when I clicked on the cat, it would time me out anyway.

lmao yeah I remember that being wonky sometimes
sometimes it wouldnt load the image properly
I wonder if it just pulled an image from Google when searching for "cat" and "dog" for each space, it would make sense why some were incorrect and why sometimes it didn't load
á
(9th November 2022, 9:53 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Hey, I'm a Packers fan. I find that offensive.

[Image: 32DEED1E00000578-3524801-image-a-26_1459871175530.jpg]

omg cheese hat irl?
á
Someone banned me for a month with no prior on PR2 when I was 9 (I was spamming "make me admin" request in chat lmao) but I was able to play the next day anyway like nothing happened lol, so idk what went on there
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
One time I said the f word, but I made a typo. Got banned for filter evading before I had time to say "oops, typo"
@Camer the Dragon @Master Raiden @Yomakoy how do you guys feel about me doing a second version of the superpowers thread, only this time I'd provide a video demonstrating this? For instance, I would pitch what this would be like, if this were a video game where you'd be wearing a virtual helmet with bionic hands and arms.

Of course, I gotta add side effects to this. I'll also explain that the more you elevate to a higher level, the more powerful you become with more superpowers. I'm not a game developer, but I have tremendous ideas. I just wanna see if I got what it takes to pitch ideas for a video game.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Master Raiden
(9th November 2022, 9:48 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I only want to have normal hats that actually look like hats.

yeah u right it does look clean
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(9th November 2022, 9:48 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I only want to have normal hats that actually look like hats.

What wrong with cb hat?
(9th November 2022, 5:36 PM)Different Wrote: What wrong with cb hat?

Only person that pulled it off is Norm Macdonald pretending to be Burt Reynolds.

[Image: turdferguson.jpg?ssl=1]
(9th November 2022, 5:36 PM)Different Wrote: What wrong with cb hat?

I don't like how the epic color is just the outline of the hat.
(9th November 2022, 9:55 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: I don't like how the epic color is just the outline of the hat.

Personally I love it. Looks so dope, especially because not much people have the Epic Cowboy. but now I heard you fold the Epic Crown/Cowboy now.. So silly.

(9th November 2022, 9:55 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: I don't like how the epic color is just the outline of the hat.

I miss when there was no Epic Crown/Cowboy, only from contests. But I guess it would be hard now that they all died and we have not much left ACTIVE enough to be able to ever get it. But that was kind of the cool part of me personally having it on a few accounts.

We will sing all night in the glory of light from the gold oak tree in a field of white
I had to put a password on my sim level cause some dirty sewer rat keeps ruining my macro
I have a feeling I know who it is but I won't point fingers