Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(10th August 2023, 2:33 AM)Mia Wrote: I found myself agreeing with Camer a lot in that thread; certain aspects sounded really interesting, and some sounded overtuned.

Mostly directed towards the trident and the zeus laser. Even the design is more badass than arti, so far. Once I'm done, people are going to stop playing those other tournaments. I had a lot of fun with the dialogue lol. I downloaded AI voices online.
@Different Have you ever played any of the DKC games?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Since you like platformers, it seems like Donkey Kong Country would be right up your alley.
(10th August 2023, 2:41 AM)Mia Wrote: @Different Have you ever played any of the DKC games?

I have, yes. I believe it was the early 00s. I was invited over one of my friends place to play on gamecube.

[Image: FGqWcaN.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I really enjoyed Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii. I haven't tried the older ones.
(10th August 2023, 2:52 AM)Mia Wrote: I really enjoyed Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii. I haven't tried the older ones.

I think you'd really enjoy a lot of the older games, too. There's just something special about old school games that you can't replicate in today's period. You'd be surprised to know that a guy tried to pawn a Super Mario bros game for $1million on Pawn Stars.

I haven't finished watching yet, but there's no way that is worth a million lol, maybe $50-75k
Ok, it's worth more than I thought.

I don't think he went in there to make a deal, cause that show's scripted. Dude just went in to flex his collectible on TV.
NES/SNES is a bit before my time. I grew up on PS2, GameCube, Wii, etc.
I do own a N64 and that SNES Classic though.

One of my favorite jokes from a cartoon
I really like how things changes during development of something in production,
I myself have tons of characters which changed quite alot in development..
Like for example my own characters.. (Insert development images of characters here)
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(10th August 2023, 3:16 AM)Mia Wrote: Ok, it's worth more than I thought.

I don't think he went in there to make a deal, cause that show's scripted. Dude just went in to flex his collectible on TV.

Oh yeah, you know it. Someone's probably already bought that game off of him for $1 million by now.
(10th August 2023, 3:19 AM)Mia Wrote: NES/SNES is a bit before my time. I grew up on PS2, GameCube, Wii, etc.

Never played PS1, Gameboy color, advanced, things like that? You know, 90s stuff.
(10th August 2023, 9:28 PM)Different Wrote: Never played PS1, Gameboy color, advanced, things like that? You know, 90s stuff.

I did own a PS1 growing up, and a gameboy advance
(10th August 2023, 9:30 PM)Mia Wrote: I did own a PS1 growing up, and a gameboy advance

I never thought Gen-Z's knew about 90s games because they're so young, but I guess that's not true for everyone.
My brother that passed away gave me his PS1 when I was young, Crash Bandicoot was one of my first video games
(10th August 2023, 9:35 PM)Mia Wrote: My brother that passed away gave me his PS1 when I was young, Crash Bandicoot was one of my first video games

Speaking of Crash Bandicoot... Have you thought about recording your gameplays again? It was fun watching you rage lol.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(10th August 2023, 9:43 PM)Different Wrote: Speaking of Crash Bandicoot... Have you thought about recording your gameplays again? It was fun watching you rage lol.

Sure, I might have to at some point. I wanna record gameplay of Pong: The Next Level now that I got my converter working again. That game infuriates me.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
https://youtu.be/ncunspCU4_k?t=1400

This level is where my rage-o-meter reaches its breaking point. The controls are so slippery.