Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I was initially raising my body weight through organic whole wheat pasta. Lots of calories and relatively healthy
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I'm probably gonna have to cut out the potato chips
I'm still getting protein, fruits, veggies, whole grains, almond milk, every day

But yeah, I will admit I was overdoing it with the taytos
Wait, can eating too many taytos cause body aches and drowsiness? Doesn't really make sense but I'm not a doctor
(16th August 2023, 6:59 AM)Mia Wrote: Wait, can eating too many taytos cause body aches and drowsiness? Doesn't really make sense but I'm not a doctor

I've never heard of those potato chips before, but if I had to guess, I'd say you might be drinking too many sodas or something.
(16th August 2023, 7:04 AM)Different Wrote: I've never heard of those potato chips before, but if I had to guess, I'd say you might be drinking too many sodas or something.

I call all potato chips "taytos" (it's sort of an inside joke that started back on Acid Forums). The ones I eat only have 3 ingredients so as far as taytos go, they're "healthy"

I don't drink soda. I drink water, almond milk, and tea
(16th August 2023, 7:19 AM)Mia Wrote: I call all potato chips "taytos" (it's sort of an inside joke that started back on Acid Forums). The ones I eat only have 3 ingredients so as far as taytos go, they're "healthy"

I don't drink soda. I drink water, almond milk, and tea

Idk, man. You might have to take a trip to the doctor to see what's going on. Could also be an injury.
Someone else said it could be "pressure from the environment"

Seems like everyone has their theories, lol
(16th August 2023, 8:03 AM)Mia Wrote: Someone else said it could be "pressure from the environment"

Seems like everyone has their theories, lol

I've heard many things such as 5G towers, microwaves, etc.

Btw, can I get you to watch THIS dialogue video that I've put together for Pr2? I'm curious to know what you think of the dialogue and all. Is it creative, does it tell a story, etc.

I've used a website that allows you to use AI voices that they have for you to download. Just type in whatever, and AI will do the rest.
I heard one AI video where it sounded like Spongebob was singing Ice Cube, it was the most bizarre thing ever

Yeah I'll give it a watch
Wait, I've seen this before
(16th August 2023, 8:12 AM)Mia Wrote: I heard one AI video where it sounded like Spongebob was singing Ice Cube, it was the most bizarre thing ever

You see, this is how you ruin an OG song from a legend. That's so disrespectful on their part. I'm 45 seconds in, and already turned off by this monstrosity 😩🥶
I'm gonna be honest, I only made it about halfway through last time before it lost my interest, but that may just be my short attention span
I'm curious what your favorite rap song is, Different
(16th August 2023, 8:16 AM)Mia Wrote: I'm gonna be honest, I only made it about halfway through last time before it lost my interest, but that may just be my short attention span

It's alright. I understand that I can't get everybody interested in what I'm doing.
(16th August 2023, 8:17 AM)Mia Wrote: I'm curious what your favorite rap song is, Different

I don't necessarily have a favorite one. I just like a lot of the OG stuff from the 90s-00s. Some from the 80s as well. They said that rap is dying nowadays and I believe it.
Or hip hop, whatever you wanna call it
Here's my favorite one

Warning: swears
I don't listen to rap or hip hop often, but I love the Illmatic album
Rebel Without A Pause, O.P.P., It Takes Two, It Was a Good Day, those are classics