Let's get this thread to a million pages!
🤔
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(16th August 2023, 10:18 AM)Mia Wrote: Here's my favorite pop song of all time:

Someone playing a harp, 3 people playing guitar, someone playing bass, someone playing an organ, someone playing a piano, someone playing percussion, and 2 people on drums. That's not even mentioning the amazing harmonies. No autotune, no synths, no hot chicks to lure people in.

Notice how happy and organic this sounds. This was probably recorded live in the studio, mixed and mastered, then printed on cassettes and records. They didn't have the best, sound quality of music back then because their material was limited, but at least they had better taste in music. That was during the peace and love days, when everybody got along.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Mia
That guy in the bottom left looks like jiggmin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Adulock77
Sometimes I hate that I'm a zoomer cause I don't relate with current trends at all
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Sometimes I feel like I was supposed to be born in like the 60s/70s.

Then again, I'm glad I'm not in my fifties. I have a lot of memories and experiences I want to make
@Mia @dotime @Master Raiden This is why I could never do a "Gold Digger" prank, video. They looked like they were actually have a really nice conversation, until he broke the ice and told her what was happening. Ngl, I find it cringy as hell because she's really attractive and smart. That would have been my last "Gold Digger" prank, video.

Modern prank channels are all garbage nowadays. Most of the "pranks" are making people miserable or trying to expose people. One of my favorite prank channels was JStuStudios, but now all they post is clickbait content.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
The Amity Affliction's Not Without My Ghosts is a really good album.
[Image: c2746-16832605537822-1920.jpg]
Not a fan of screamo music, but to each their own
I used to listen to "I'm gold digger" kinda a lot back in the mid 2000's to early 2010's and that's because someone else would be playing it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
They're the band that actually got me into the genre back in 2014. It's not a phase I swear! lol
I just got into The Smiths recently after hearing about the passing of Andy Rourke
I count my own childhood to being 1999 to late 2008 when I got out of middle school to go into another middle school.. July 2008 btw #dotimehastoomuchlore
(16th August 2023, 10:02 PM)Mia Wrote: Not a fan of screamo music, but to each their own
You already knew of them or you just looked it up?
It's refreshing to see a band from the 80s not overusing the synths
Screamo music gives me a headache tbh it's really grating to me. Not judging people who like it, but it's not for me
Yep it's all good! No worries! I'm a pretty big fan of 80s music too.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to DRD9 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Mia
(16th August 2023, 8:46 PM)Different Wrote: This is why I could never do a "Gold Digger" prank, video. They looked like they were actually have a really nice conversation, until he broke the ice and told her what was happening. Ngl, I find it cringy as hell because she's really attractive and smart. That would have been my last "Gold Digger" prank, video.

Yeah, he could have just never mentioned the camera.

But it's nice to see him upload videos of both gold diggers and non-gold diggers. Some YouTubers might not upload the non-gold digger interactions because it might not be good content, but I'm glad this guy did because now we can see the different attitudes and focuses between these types of people.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
🤔
When I was 9 year old, My cat scratched my eye, luckly I didnt become blind but I do still have the scar on my eye