Let's get this thread to a million pages!
@Mia Oh yeah, now I remember BigDawsTv doing this prank before, too. I'll put it this way - they know what they're doing, and who to do it to.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I've never even heard of Fawlty Towers, before.
(19th August 2023, 5:26 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia Oh yeah, now I remember BigDawsTv doing this prank before, too. I'll put it this way - they know what they're doing, and who to do it to.

He's one of the few good prank channels left, so I'm not surprised that others are borrowing his ideas.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(19th August 2023, 5:27 AM)Different Wrote: I've never even heard of Fawlty Towers, before.

It's a British sitcom from the 1970s, so I'm not surprised it's unfamiliar to you. I've seen the first 2 episodes so far, and it's hilarious.
This just in: Mia isn't surprised
After all the crap I've witnessed in the past 10 years, nothing surprises me anymore.
A monkey could fall from outer space, declare that it's buying Earth for 6.76 duodecillion bananas from the International Space Committee, then hurl its dung at the nearest passerby. And I don't think it would be that out of the ordinary.
But if the monkey is wearing a fedora? Now that would be surprising.
Greetings, Earthlings! It is I, Captain Reginald J. Oohoohaahaah! *takes off fedora* I was sent here by the International Space Committee in the hopes of purchasing this wonderful planet for a sum of 6.76 duodecillion bananas. Now, I know what you're thinking. A monkey that wears a fedora? How is that even possible? Well I learned your common language you refer to as English so I could explain it to you. You see, on my planet, instead of raining water, it rains a variety of hats. We'll turn on the weather channel and hear about a forecast that's 60% chance of bucket hats. It's quite convenient! Hats are also used as a fashion accessory on our planet, which has two moons rather than your planet's singular moon.

Now that I'm quite wealthy, I thought it would make a nice investment and perhaps a vacationing spot. So you're probably wondering, why Earth? What do I find so fascinating about this planet above all of the others? *hurls dung at passerby* Well you see, humans have demonstrated unique ways to destroy their own planet that we on Monkeyela find quite amusing. That's what we call my planet back home, which is several thousand light years away. Anyway, I realized that after you humans wipe each other out by the year 2096, the planet will learn to heal and prosper. It will blossom and flourish like it was before you decided to take dominion over it! So when that time comes, I will become filthy rich! It's really quite a simple investment!

Why invest now, you may ask? That is a great question! On my planet, monkeys live for 800 years, on average. We're really quite the advanced civilization, and have adapted and overcome many hardships. We have no religion, no wars, and no politics. We merely hurl our dung at each other and laugh about it. That is just the way we like it! It's the perfect way to pass the time now that we've eradicated all diseases on our planet. Not to mention, the capability to travel great distances in the blink of an eye. I'm not here to insult you or be condescending, I really do find your planet intriguing! Now that you are aware of my existence and my intentions of purchasing your planet, I shall be heading off! Ta-ta!

Zookeeper: *tranquilizes monkey* So that is where the monkey went! And why does it have that ridiculous hat? Get back in your enclosure!
[Image: 4HELv2t.jpg]
This picture is from 2010
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
Pretty much everywhere, it's gonna be hot
@Mia The heat index that we're getting, just isn't normal. I think it's HAARP. This goes deep into conspiracy theories, but the weather just isn't normal.
I think humans are destroying their own planet and are too stubborn and ignorant to do anything about it
As long as they've got their entertainment and technology to keep them satisfied, they could care less what's really going on in the world. Tell me this... since when is it ok for a grown ass man to spend $275k of his parents money, on a virtual girlfriend. This is the world we now live in, my friend.

Uhh, no. That's obviously not ok lol
[Image: zwpQmEx.png]

1080p Premium? Seriously? What is the point of that?
(19th August 2023, 6:26 PM)Mia Wrote: [Image: zwpQmEx.png]

1080p Premium? Seriously? What is the point of that?

Yeah, I've never understood that, either. I wish they would fix that thing where you can only download YouTube videos as high as 720p. They need to have a download button that goes up to 4k.
Btw, you never did finish the 'problem thread'. You're at a #2 score. Idk if you're satisfied with that, or maybe wanna keep going.
You can fight the dog, or get someone to help fight him off you.
(19th August 2023, 6:32 PM)Different Wrote: Yeah, I've never understood that, either. I wish they would fix that thing where you can only download YouTube videos as high as 720p. They need to have a download button that goes up to 4k.

That's what 4k Video Downloader is for. Although I get your point, it would be nice as a built-in feature