Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I REALLY (X9999) hate ai stolen images (It's not even art), It looks very uncanny and I really like "UBlackList" addon for google so I won't have to see anything Ai related... I'm lucky I don't post my artwork anywhere publicly
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
@Mia When you get a chance, you should listen to this soundtrack. I'm not sure if you were a fan of Jimmy Neutron or not, but this is a pretty good soundtrack to listen to.

Signature should be updated by now...
(20th August 2023, 8:49 AM)Different Wrote: You could do a speedrun for this one, since you already know the game in and out.

Yeah, until I get to the Set to Kill mission and I turn into a rage monster.

[Image: dude-perfect-rage-monster.gif]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(20th August 2023, 10:35 AM)dotime Wrote: I REALLY (X9999) hate ai stolen images (It's not even art), It looks very uncanny and I really like "UBlackList" addon for google so I won't have to see anything Ai related... I'm lucky I don't post my artwork anywhere publicly

"Wow, this artwork looks great! Oh wait, the hands look like a claw. Must be AI."

But yeah, AI "art" is horrible cause it steals art from the actual artists. Kind of like AI music, or AI voice actors (which I also have a big problem with).

Best music from a flash game. Sorry, Crying Soul
(20th August 2023, 2:57 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia When you get a chance, you should listen to this soundtrack. I'm not sure if you were a fan of Jimmy Neutron or not, but this is a pretty good soundtrack to listen to.

I wasn't, but that's a pretty neat soundtrack
  • Different
Neopets: The Darkest Faerie actually slapped. Great gameplay and soundtrack
I used to have a crush on the Space Faerie when I was young

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pqGfvAkmNKs

"If you pretend my magic is working, I will pay you $20."
Computers have come a long ways, haven't they?? Imagine using something like this, from 1984 in today's world, now?

Ok I know she is a zoomer, but she called Paper Mario for the N64 a "boomer game". And titled the stream "What is N64?" She has to be trolling, lol

[Image: oPKJgfC.png]
[Image: 5x9VFMl.png]
15 years ago, the internet was an escape from reality. Today, reality is an escape from the internet.
(20th August 2023, 6:43 PM)Mia Wrote: Ok I know she is a zoomer, but she called Paper Mario for the N64 a "boomer game". And titled the stream "What is N64?" She has to be trolling, lol

[Image: oPKJgfC.png]
[Image: 5x9VFMl.png]

She reminds me of DSPGaming. I just don't know which one is worse lol! 😂
(20th August 2023, 6:45 PM)Mia Wrote: 15 years ago, the internet was an escape from reality. Today, reality is an escape from the internet.

15 years ago, social media hasn't hit its' peak level, yet. Facebook and Myspace were popular in the 00s, but people knew how to handle themselves online. Nowadays, these kids spend the majority of time on social media, without knowing how to handle themselves.
First time I ever used YouTube was back in 2008. Facebook was 2009.
If we were to add 20 years to everyone's age on this platform, then we would have a whole different audience thinking differently, vs now. Everyone would be a Gen-X instead of Millennials and Gen-Zs.
People that grew up with the Atari/NES are in their 40s now, like Mike Matei. Speaking of rage monster...
Ahahaha, that guy is pretty funny!
(20th August 2023, 6:53 PM)Different Wrote: First time I ever used YouTube was back in 2008. Facebook was 2009.

It's kind of scary seeing "18 years ago" on a youtube video.

[Image: cVV6epW.png]
  • Different