Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(21st August 2023, 1:54 PM)Mia Wrote: Body aches since August 12th, there's clearly something wrong with me medically that won't go away on its own

Do you ever feel like you have a fever, or maybe a little nauseous?
(21st August 2023, 2:02 PM)Different Wrote: Do you ever feel like you have a fever, or maybe a little nauseous?

Literally the only symptom is aches, it's so weird
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
But they get so bad to the point where it's hard to do normal tasks
Yeah, then it's definitely time to take a visit to the doctor, man. Because whatever it is, the longer you wait, the more the pain will deteriorate.
Unless there's some kind of injury at the gym, or you pulled something that you shouldn't have pulled. Then at that point, I would also get X-Rays.
It has to be muscle-related, right? Cause I have no injuries, deficiencies, or other symptoms?
Unless it's an iron deficiency (anemia), they didn't check for that last time
(21st August 2023, 2:24 PM)Mia Wrote: It has to be muscle-related, right? Cause I have no injuries, deficiencies, or other symptoms?

It sounds like it. I'm not a doctor, but there are countless reasons why someone could be having body aches.
Just thinking of vitamins/minerals that can cause weakness/aching. Vitamin B12, vitamin D, iron, and magnesium come to mind. I know I'm getting enough B12 and vitamin D cause my levels were checked recently. So maybe I can have the doctor run a blood test for iron and magnesium
Blehhh
I bought a new phone and I can't figure out how to transfer my data, I'm kind of stupid when it comes to technology
(21st August 2023, 3:05 PM)Mia Wrote: Just thinking of vitamins/minerals that can cause weakness/aching. Vitamin B12, vitamin D, iron, and magnesium come to mind. I know I'm getting enough B12 and vitamin D cause my levels were checked recently. So maybe I can have the doctor run a blood test for iron and magnesium

It really depends on the person. If you're one of those people who can't take certain vitamins, then you should definitely consult your doctor. Usually those vitamins that you just mentioned, shouldn't cause weakness/aching. Unless they're synthetic, over-the-counter vitamins.
(21st August 2023, 3:07 PM)Mia Wrote: I bought a new phone and I can't figure out how to transfer my data, I'm kind of stupid when it comes to technology

What kind of phone is it?
Samsung Galaxy
And severe vitamin deficiencies can cause all sorts of problems so I wouldn't be surprised
(21st August 2023, 3:15 PM)Mia Wrote: And severe vitamin deficiencies can cause all sorts of problems so I wouldn't be surprised

Oh, "deficiencies". Never mind what I said, then.
(21st August 2023, 3:14 PM)Mia Wrote: Samsung Galaxy

The A23, S23, or what? I'm supposed to be having a new, IPhone 14 Pro Max coming soon.
A23
Excellent! So, what don't you understand about how technology works with cell phones? I'm pretty smart. I'd say I'm tech-savvy when it comes to this stuff. I figured out how to use Apple products, even though I was originally a Windows and Android user.
I know how to open apps and make calls and texts, that's about where my knowledge ends