Let's get this thread to a million pages!
@Mia You remember when Wayne Brady came out as a pansexual?
(25th August 2023, 3:01 PM)Different Wrote: Oh ok. Good luck with that! Although, you can always find a job working from home. You wouldn't even have to move a muscle sitting behind the computer desk.

I still have savings so I really don't need to look for jobs atm
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(25th August 2023, 3:07 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia You remember when Wayne Brady came out as a pansexual?

Yeah
(25th August 2023, 3:07 PM)Mia Wrote: I still have savings so I really don't need to look for jobs atm

Investing in the stock market is another smart move to make that savings account, grow.
My boyfriend is also pansexual. We have a pretty funny story on how we met
(25th August 2023, 3:04 PM)Different Wrote: Lmfao! That was 2011, pal. Today, it would be totally different. I always wondered how popular I would have been, with my strategic and creative threads that stick out amongst the others 🤔

In some ways, I miss 2011. I am much happier now in 2023, but there are certain aspects that are gone, like forum and PR2 activity.
Yeah I'm not big into investing but it might be smart. Never have been one to take risks
Someone tried to convince me to invest in bitcoin back when it was worth $40k+ and we all know how that turned out
(25th August 2023, 3:13 PM)Mia Wrote: Yeah I'm not big into investing but it might be smart. Never have been one to take risks

But, that's how you move ahead in life. You know the ole saying... "what's life without risk". Because what's going to happen is that eventually, bills will catch up to you and you'll be burning through your savings account to meet ends meet. I've been there at 22. It's not fun.
My oldest brother took a lot of risks, that's why I'm so against it. I'd rather live a very cautious and healthy lifestyle and hope I can live happily into my 80s/90s.
I might consider investing in a REIT cause it's one of the safest ways, but ehh
Have you ever watched Shark Tank?
Someone tried pitching a crowdfunding investing platform and Mark Cuban went out in under 45 seconds. Probably the fastest I've seen a shark go out on that show.
123spam xD
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
(25th August 2023, 3:30 PM)Mia Wrote: Have you ever watched Shark Tank?

Been a fan of the show since 2017.

(25th August 2023, 3:36 PM)Mia Wrote: Someone tried pitching a crowdfunding investing platform and Mark Cuban went out in under 45 seconds. Probably the fastest I've seen a shark go out on that show.

Haha yeah, I remember this. Eventually they beat the guy up on how his business is going to fail, and how it's a scam to manipulate people into investing in his business, then getting no return on capital. Yeah, Cuban nailed it, perfectly. The only person who felt sorry for him, was Kevin. The guy should have went with Kevin because I've never heard of Tycoon before that show, aired.
@Mia @MoonFiredk keep a look out for a new thread posting in a little bit, fellas!
Page 600, way to go fellas.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I have Mark Cuban saying "IT'S A SCAM!" saved to my soundboard. I like playing it when something goes wrong when I play a game.
It's a joke, it's a scam, it's not real, I'm out
@Mia Remember this part? 😂