Let's get this thread to a million pages!
If I was, we'd be at a much higher page number
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
To War by intrpd
trapaholic
Qazwsxedcrfvtgbyhnujmikolp
Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
I bet the bored is spelled B-O-R-E-D
Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored
(31st August 2023, 8:20 PM)Mia Wrote: Fluoride helps fight cavities and the amount I ingest is too trivial to cause any harm.

(31st August 2023, 9:59 PM)Mia Wrote: We do these things because it's superior to the alternative; I'd rather ingest an insignificant amount of fluoride than get permanent tooth decay

Wow, I can't believe what I'm hearing. The things you're saying is actually counterproductive. They brainwashed you into believe that fluoride is good for you. You wanna see the article where I got it from? Because they'll never tell you the truth on regular websites like "Medical Health", Health Line", etc.
Fluoride toothpastes are regulated by the FDA and if people were dropping like flies from the fluoride, it would be pulled off the market instantly
You know what else has fluoride in it? Tea, coffee, potatoes, shrimp, etc.
(31st August 2023, 10:59 PM)Mia Wrote: Fluoride toothpastes are regulated by the FDA and if people were dropping like flies from the fluoride, it would be pulled off the market instantly

https://www.facebook.com/WakeUpNewss/vid...368689431/
(31st August 2023, 11:00 PM)Mia Wrote: You know what else has fluoride in it? Tea, coffee, potatoes, shrimp, etc.

Depends on what brand of tea and coffee you're drinking. They're contaminating the ocean with GMO fish, so I don't trust them.
Ok this is really not a discussion I wanna get into cause I feel like I'm banging my head into a wall now
Because it's too overwhelming for the average person to understand it. I used to fall for their bullshit too, until someone showed me the light.
We've all been lied to for decades, and people can't even see that because they're blind and brainwashed.
Anyways, I'm done talking about this, now.
123chatting
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
Eyes across the sheet looking at my poo, THAT is in the toilet ♫
blablablabla
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(31st August 2023, 11:19 PM)Different Wrote: Because it's too overwhelming for the average person to understand it. I used to fall for their bullshit too, until someone showed me the light.

It has nothing to do with me not understanding, I just don't want to get suckered into having a fruitless argument.