Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(1st September 2023, 2:57 PM)Mia Wrote: Now it's not letting me archive page 500.

Now it's not letting me archive page 344.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
This is taking longer than expected
Ok, this entire thread is now archived. Pages 1-620.
(1st September 2023, 5:18 PM)Mia Wrote: Ok, this entire thread is now archived. Pages 1-620.
Why do you archive it =D  ?
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
(2nd September 2023, 12:22 AM)MoonFiredk Wrote: Why do you archive it =D  ?

Because I don't want a repeat of original JV and AF. The threads I cared about were lost entirely when they shut down.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk
@Mia ! How good is your understanding of music? - Do you understand music on a beginner, intermediate, advanced, or a master level? Like for an example, if I told you to play me an F#aug7, or a G9sus4 chord progression, would you know what I'm talking about?
Music theory can get really complicated at this stage. My understanding of chords and chord progressions is on an intermediate level. I'm more so used to triads, fifths, and sevenths. Suspended and augmented chords, I'm not quite used to.
I just assumed that since you listen to music and you understand it intuitively, you would be able to pick up on a lot of this stuff. I'm not sure if you took music lessons or taught yourself how to play an instrument or not.
I took 3 years of choir
I love music, flowers, computers, etc.

But tell me to recite a specific chord, identify a specific flower, build a pc, etc. I'll give you a dumb look.
Most of the things I love, I know very little about. I just enjoy looking or listening.
(2nd September 2023, 12:42 AM)Mia Wrote: Because I don't want a repeat of original JV and AF. The threads I cared about were lost entirely when they shut down.

Ok to be fair, The million pages thread of AF had like 20k pages. I probably archived about 10% of it before it shut down.
(2nd September 2023, 12:42 AM)Mia Wrote: Because I don't want a repeat of original JV and AF. The threads I cared about were lost entirely when they shut down.
Aaah! It makes sense, I understand why you do that!
Folding @ Home
Aaaaaaah!!!!!
(2nd September 2023, 10:25 AM)Mia Wrote: Aaaaaaah!!!!!
YAAAAAH Big Grin
Folding @ Home
Tempest 2000 is such a good video game soundtrack.
♪ JONES BARBECUE AND FOOT MASSAGE ♪
♪ JONES BARBECUE AND FOOT MASSAGE ♪
(2nd September 2023, 9:59 AM)Mia Wrote: I love music, flowers, computers, etc.

But tell me to recite a specific chord, identify a specific flower, build a pc, etc. I'll give you a dumb look.

Ha!
@Mia Man, this shit never gets old 😂

@Mia That girl didn't even put a smile on her face when Mark asked her if she would sell him the company for $30 million. I'd be happy as hell, if someone offered that to me, shit. This girl is a trip.