Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(3rd September 2023, 8:46 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia Man, this shit never gets old 😂

I haven't seen That 70s Show in forever
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I was here in the million posts c: (also i love you Mia <3)
Dear Mia, I love you so much that whenever were together my heart beats so fast feeling you show me how much love you give, You shall from this point moving forward no longer have to deal with the struggles u dealt with in the past, i am always here for you and shall protect, and share our memories together  Heart  - Your’s Forever, Zack
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ZackTheMedic For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Mia
(3rd September 2023, 11:22 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia That girl didn't even put a smile on her face when Mark asked her if she would sell him the company for $30 million. I'd be happy as hell, if someone offered that to me, shit. This girl is a trip.

She was right in the end, it ended up exploding in popularity. Their annual revenue is $36 million
Omigosh look at how cute my bf is 💛
O[Image: kWjJtke.png] 

I really like this style of art aka realistic 
I think cartoon look too odd, I rather have a mix of cartoon and realistic...
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
 I also really like when people make things in the style that they were og made in
[Image: f5of9nU.jpg] or another example of  realistic art btw
I have a feeling that I may had seen this artist art somewhere before DKW probably in a book but books I read when I was younger was kinda simple drawn like the book

"The Case of the Cat's Meow"
🤔
@Mia Can you imagine working with someone like this? He totally pissed Daymond off, but I can see why he and the comment section find him highly annoying.

I think I don't like animation anymore, as it lack movement.
Maybe I just don't like modern digital animation or maybe I don't just like how animation became like the Simpsons limited movement/expressions or maybe I don't like GCI or maybe I don't like how nobody animate smoothly anymore and choose to animate with digital software.

There's something off about animation nowadays I can't explain it well
(8th September 2023, 9:12 AM)dotime Wrote: I think I don't like animation anymore, as it lack movement.
Maybe I just don't like modern digital animation or maybe I don't just like how animation became like the Simpsons limited movement/expressions or maybe I don't like GCI or maybe I don't like how nobody animate smoothly anymore and choose to animate with digital software.

There's something off about animation nowadays I can't explain it well

The Simpsons did have one really well animated scene. Animation looks so stiff and lifeless nowadays.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ dotime
(8th September 2023, 9:47 AM)Mia Wrote: The Simpsons did have one really well animated scene. Animation looks so stiff and lifeless nowadays.

That looks pretty good tbh, the same person who animated that scene also worked on tiny toons
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Mia
I'm still pretty tried of videos telling me what to like or dislike
(10th September 2023, 11:58 AM)dotime Wrote: I'm still pretty tried of videos telling me what to like or dislike

Same. Someone called Cybersix "mediocre" on a popular video, and everyone jumps on the bandwagon and assumes it's bad without giving it a chance. It's one of my favorite shows of all time.
@Mia ! How's your day going?
Btw, who else here has Crash Nitro Fueled, other than me? We need to play online or something.
(10th September 2023, 7:05 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia ! How's your day going?

It's going pretty good. Got tired halfway through the day and napped.
(10th September 2023, 7:35 PM)Mia Wrote: It's going pretty good. Got tired halfway through the day and napped.

Sounds interesting. I've been looking at some creative, powerpoint designs on Pinterest. The level of talent that these people have is unbelievable.
(10th September 2023, 7:19 PM)Different Wrote: Btw, who else here has Crash Nitro Fueled, other than me? We need to play online or something.

I have it, I haven't played it in a hot minute.