Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(10th September 2023, 7:53 PM)Mia Wrote: I have it, I haven't played it in a hot minute.

Same here. It's been 3 years since I played the game. I got sick of trying to beat the developer trials. Maps like dragon mines and turbo track kicked my ass.
[Image: K8xBOih.png] 
All my artwork that I do have...
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
its over 9000.... or just 1500 pieces of art
(10th September 2023, 8:25 PM)dotime Wrote: its over 9000.... or just 1500 pieces of art

What piece of art are you the most proud of?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
A drawing that I don't have anymore due to reasons

I no longer have the first drawing I did when I decided to stop drawing stick figures. However, I do have a picture that somewhat resembles that initial drawing that I'm still very proud of because it helped me learn how to draw characters correctly (I used ai to "Fix" the grammar in that sentence also This is not the first sketch of Dotime this is actually the second.. the actual first is lost media that nobody has ever seen but a few friends and teachers at school) 
[Image: tJohk8A.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Extra small fun fact 

That drawing was made in this kind of book [Image: z9WRYxI.jpg]

My Third period teacher used to give me those types of books all the time to draw in.. I drew a gun once and got in trouble for it....
I also drawn a gun back in middle school and then I had to throw it away..

too many stories.
🤔
When life gives you lemons....
I have ears.
@Mia @dotime Skip to 21:23 and you'll hear him talk about the YouTube quality. He's right because I remember watching videos in this quality back in the day.

I remember seeing higher quality footage way back on Youtube and tv
(13th September 2023, 10:32 PM)dotime Wrote: I remember seeing higher quality footage way back on Youtube and tv

Oh yeah? What year was this?
(14th September 2023, 9:07 AM)Different Wrote: Oh yeah? What year was this?
2006/2008

I had not seen the Simpsons movie in years but I do remember seeing this ad and playing the flash game on fox
Damn I can't believe that was almost 20 years ago
Guess I'll through a lemon here or two into the pot. How many lemons does it take to feed the whole town you ask? The answer is that nobody knows because people are unwilling to eat lemons strait. Lemon flavored deserts and drinks are nice, especially frozen drinks. Who among us can casually eat a lemon like an orange or apple, I ask? The answer is either one tough sone of a gun, or soone who's taste buds have been burn off from long years of drinking hot drinks, and eating bland food. Tasebuds need to be used to keep thier strength up. And so if you've never had anything remotely falvorable, even a lemon couldn't revive the long neglected tastebuds.
Of corse, natural lemons from their sorce in a Florida tree can be sweeter than the gross mockary of what supermarkets sell up here in middle of the East Coast, and those lemons are closer to oranges and can be eating by the handfull without an ill effects.
Life is all about lemons. Lemons are life's biggest msytery. "Why are we hear?" is often thought of as the "big question
but the answer is simple: to ponder the mysteries of lemons. We are here to think about lemons. The lemons on the fruit trees, the lemon that makes up the flavor of lemon squares, and the lemons that make up the very fabric of the universe. I bet you didn't think that lemons were at the root of matter and being. Do I have proof? Nope. I'm just a crayz guy with a third eye who'se enlightenement was caused by a lemon hurtleing out of the sky and splattering its flaorfull juice all over my face. And right before the big dance too.
I have ears.

THEY REMADE THE THOUSAND YEAR DOOOOOOOOR
Interesting
(14th September 2023, 12:03 PM)Mia Wrote:

THEY REMADE THE THOUSAND YEAR DOOOOOOOOR

Can we PLEEEEAAASEEEEE show Nintendo that THIS is the Mario RPG game we want? Not this BS Sticker Star, Origami King crap????? We need new titles to be like this.
I'm shock that they didnt remade the first one and skipped to the second one.
I actually really liked the n64 one... Idky everyone don't like the n64 much
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(14th September 2023, 12:14 PM)dotime Wrote: I'm shock that they didnt remade the first one and skipped to the second one.
I actually really liked the n64 one... Idky everyone don't like the n64 much

People have been begging for a Paper Mario 2 remake for AGES but yeah I agree. It's weird to skip from Super Mario RPG to Thousand-Year Door when Super Mario RPG is the predecessor to the Paper Mario series.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • dotime