Let's get this thread to a million pages!
@Mia Man, this woman has one of the most beautiful voices that I've ever heard. It's so hypnotizing, yet relaxing to listen to.

I feel like I'm being tucked in, yet this kinda feels like some sort of sexual role-play 😨 😴
Idk, I just have a thing for older women. She looks like she's in her 30s.
Once I got a significant other, that became the most beautiful voice to me
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
@Mia @Master Raiden Two (or three) questions:

1) Do you plan on Reaching Rank 80 one day?
2) Do you think Quesin would have reached Rank 85 a while ago, or would he have gotten caught?
3) Do you plan on getting your +8 token one day (this one's for you, Raiden)?

I mean, what would it take for someone to have reached that rank without people getting suspicious because it's a pretty high rank that's over a billion experience points ahead of the others.
BONUS: anyone willing to fold my account to +8? How much 💰 do you want?
I might go for rank 80, we'll see how I'm feeling.

(15th September 2023, 4:02 PM)Different Wrote: BONUS: anyone willing to fold my account to +8? How much 💰 do you want?

I'm currently folding for Moonfiredk but maybe in the future.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Tomorrow is gonna be rough...
(15th September 2023, 6:02 PM)Mia Wrote: I might go for rank 80, we'll see how I'm feeling. 

I'm currently folding for Moonfiredk but maybe in the future.

One more, Mia.

2) Do you think Quesin would have reached Rank 85 a while ago, or would he have gotten caught?

I mean, what would it take for someone to have reached that rank without people getting suspicious because it's a pretty high rank that's over a billion experience points ahead of the others.
(15th September 2023, 6:09 PM)Mia Wrote: Tomorrow is gonna be rough...

Why is that?
If Quesin had kept simming, then he would be ahead. He'd probably be rank 82 by now.
(15th September 2023, 6:37 PM)Different Wrote: Why is that?

My grandpa's funeral... he passed away on the 12th :c
(15th September 2023, 8:09 PM)Mia Wrote: My grandpa's funeral... he passed away on the 12th :c

Damn. Sorry to hear that, man. You gonna be ok?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(15th September 2023, 8:40 PM)Different Wrote: Damn. Sorry to hear that, man. You gonna be ok?

Thanks. Feels like I just lost my brother.. it's gonna be rough for a while
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Master Raiden
(15th September 2023, 3:56 PM)Different Wrote: 1) Do you plan on Reaching Rank 80 one day?
No. I am only a third of the way to Rank 80 right now and I stopped simming/macroing at Rank 66. All the EXP I earned after that was from contests, exploits and other people simming me.

I might be able to get close to Rank 80 if I let other people use my account, but then the rank wouldn't mean as much because I put no effort into earning it.

(15th September 2023, 3:56 PM)Different Wrote: 2) Do you think Quesin would have reached Rank 85 a while ago, or would he have gotten caught?
For him to be 2 billion EXP ahead of everyone else, he would have to be way higher ranked than everyone else at an earlier point. Maybe if he was Rank 77 (72+5) in 2014, he might have been be far ahead enough to be Rank 85 by now (assuming he doesn't hack). Back then, FDX3 was the highest ranked player by a few ranks at Rank 67, so if quesin was Rank 77, people would definitely be suspicious.

If you macroed 24/7 since the beginning of PR2 and you earned 720k EXP every day (which is about how much macroers get today), you would be Rank 85, 304 million EXP away from Rank 86. So 85 is pretty much the limit of what's possible without hacking given how long PR2 has been around for.

(15th September 2023, 3:56 PM)Different Wrote: 3) Do you plan on getting your +8 token one day?
Not really. I feel like 5 tokens is already enough. Having 8 tokens reduces the value of your rank in my opinion, although it would be nice to be a few ranks higher. If someone was willing to fold me 8 tokens, I wouldn't decline the offer.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(15th September 2023, 8:51 PM)Mia Wrote: Thanks. Feels like I just lost my brother.. it's gonna be rough for a while

I know it's gonna be rough, but the best thing that I can tell you to do is to remember the best times you've had with him. All the bad memories you gotta be willing to let that stuff go. Once you feel like you're done remembering all the good memories that you've had, try to not think about it anymore. Allow something else to get your attention.

But, never decide to drink your problems away. Although it seems like you're making progress with it, when in reality it makes it worse.
(15th September 2023, 9:26 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Not really. I feel like 5 tokens is already enough. Having 8 tokens reduces the value of your rank in my opinion, although it would be nice to be a few ranks higher. If someone was willing to fold me 8 tokens, I wouldn't decline the offer.

I could see you at 75 (67+8). 75 is a much better number than 72. I was supposed to macro 2 years ago, but Ben never made an executable (4 players) for Mac. It's a shame, really.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
(15th September 2023, 9:51 PM)Different Wrote: I could see you at 75 (67+8). 75 is a much better number than 72. I was supposed to macro 2 years ago, but Ben never made an executable (4 players) for Mac. It's a shame, really.

Yeah, 75 is a nice number. If I got an extra 210 million EXP, then I would definitely want 8 tokens because then I could be Rank 77 which is even nicer!
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
This song will never get old.

What is this Afermath Hat I keep seeing around here?
I have ears.