Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I don't really listen to music with lyrics much, Wait do I need to check my google history
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(19th September 2023, 6:25 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia what are your thoughts on that song from the bottom page in 625?

Why did you make me listen to that lol

I still say this song is worse
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(19th September 2023, 10:55 PM)Mia Wrote: Why did you make me listen to that lol

If you're wondering why the comments are so positive, she went through and deleted every single negative comment.
And the award for "worst video game music" goes to...

And the worst theme song

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
How to make any song sound better:

1. Listen to some bad songs first
2. Listen to the song you wanted to listen to
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Mia
Ahh, you remembered!
(20th September 2023, 9:03 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: How to make any song sound better:

1. Listen to some bad songs first
2. Listen to the song you wanted to listen to

Sound advise. Except I often don't know what I want,
I have ears.
(19th September 2023, 10:55 PM)Mia Wrote: Why did you make me listen to that lol

Lmfao! I just wanted to get your reaction to it. Also, whoever their audio engineer is, did a shitty job mixing and mastering this. The song is a lot louder than her vocals, like wtf??
(19th September 2023, 10:57 PM)Mia Wrote: If you're wondering why the comments are so positive, she went through and deleted every single negative comment.

I'm not surprised. She's one of those people who can't handle criticism or even deconstructive criticism. She's a really horrible singer. She's beautiful, but God didn't give her a voice.
@Mia @Master Raiden @cremedefromage Fellas, I still say this song is probably one of the worst ones out there. It really just makes me cringe. I'm not surprised that the like to dislike ratio is 1.1m - 4.4m.

Wilder is still worse. She's singing out of tune, the backing track is way too loud, and the whole production is super repetitive.
Friday isn't even the worst Patrice Wilson song. Have you heard Shush Up or ABCDEFG?
At least Friday isn't that creepy, those 2 give off predatory vibes
You ever have one of those days where everything keeps going wrong? Cause that's today for me.
(19th September 2023, 1:47 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia @dotime @Adulock77 @Master Raiden please listen to this one song lmfao! 😂 I was there listening to it live 3 weeks ago and I was like wtf?! 😂 Someone made this shit 😂 Please skip to 3:23:38. The name of the song is called "Getting a little goofy". I'm curious to know what you guys think of this. Man, people will make anything.

Probably the most SUS song i've heard in a while xD Most likely a troll... with too much time on his hands.
(19th September 2023, 11:09 PM)Mia Wrote: And the award for "worst video game music" goes to...

Good choice but NAH THOUGH! This one is still the worst of all time

(Watch out btw 'cause the volume is loud and it wasn't the video... the game came in with the song like that as a feature)
(20th September 2023, 9:41 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Good choice but NAH THOUGH! This one is still the worst of all time

(Watch out btw 'cause the volume is loud and it wasn't the video... the game came in with the song like that as a feature)

Crazybus is worse sounding, but they didn't even try. Rad Gravity is one that takes effort to sound that bad.
Instead of posting bad video game music, how about some good video game music?

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77

i REALLY likes this theme..
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime