Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to DivineZerinus For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(21st September 2023, 3:40 PM)Mia Wrote: And this one reminds me of Time's Running Out, that beginning 4 tone melody

Oh snap YEAH! it does sound similar!! I love that track though... Time's Running Out is one of the coolest breakbeat tracks I have ever heard.

And regarding the song being video game music, well... it is licensed music that was used on countless of late 90's and early 2000's games so... i would say it counts. Just not in the traditional sense. Like it is not ''An original'' song from the game's soundtrack but more like a... song on the game that is original tee hee
And continuing with the cool 8-BIT tracks that sound awesome and that are cool and awesome

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
@Mia If I break my neck more than four times, I don't think I can function anymore.

Here is also a track, not 8-bit though but very much- hhHEEOOaAAAAOoo AEEEHhh

🤔
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
@Adulock77 can I get you to submit a beat/song to Curtiss King TV - Critique my beats for tomorrow? I think it would be a great opportunity for all us to hear your music. I'll be listening tomorrow as well. I've also been working on a beat for "Critique My Beats". But, it probably won't be ready til next week because I have to mix and master it.

Mixing in a shitty acoustic room environment is tough, bro.
(24th September 2023, 12:39 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: And continuing with the cool 8-BIT tracks that sound awesome and that are cool and awesome

Anything composed by Tim Follin is sure to be awesome.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
Tim Follin and anything by Sunsoft, that's the peak of 8 and 16 bit OSTs.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(24th September 2023, 5:19 PM)Different Wrote: @Adulock77 can I get you to submit a beat/song to Curtiss King TV - Critique my beats for tomorrow? I think it would be a great opportunity for all us to hear your music. I'll be listening tomorrow as well. I've also been working on a beat for "Critique My Beats". But, it probably won't be ready til next week because I have to mix and master it.

Mixing in a shitty acoustic room environment is tough, bro.

Hey!

Hmmm... I'll think about it. Right now I am in the middle of finding money to pay for my Soundcloud subscription to enter the current Cymatics contest. Every so often they do contests with crazy prizes and this time, they are giving away 1000 dollars, a Roland Juno piano (WHICH I WANT SO BAD), and a whoooooooole lot of other insane prices!
I got my track ready to go and I'm very happy with it.

I'll give Curtiss King a chance maybe later... does he review other music genres or is it mostly Hip Hop/Trap stuff?
Because if it is the latter, I only have like a handful of hip-hop tracks.
  • Different
(24th September 2023, 5:41 PM)Mia Wrote: Anything composed by Tim Follin is sure to be awesome.

He literally has no chill xD the man just makes insane music like-

And that's just a Pictionary game like what O_O
  • Mia
(25th September 2023, 4:45 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Hey!

Hmmm... I'll think about it. Right now I am in the middle of finding money to pay for my Soundcloud subscription to enter the current Cymatics contest. Every so often they do contests with crazy prizes and this time, they are giving away 1000 dollars, a Roland Juno piano (WHICH I WANT SO BAD), and a whoooooooole lot of other insane prices!
I got my track ready to go and I'm very happy with it.

Who's in charge of this Cymatics contest, and where can I find them? Good luck, man! I hope you get what you're entering for.

(25th September 2023, 4:45 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: I'll give Curtiss King a chance maybe later... does he review other music genres or is it mostly Hip Hop/Trap stuff?
Because if it is the latter, I only have like a handful of hip-hop tracks.

He reviews everything, so whatever you send in will get reviewed no matter what genre it is.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
@Adulock77 Do you know any good plugins (for free) that I can use that'll help me with drum fills and such? I know of sites like "Reason" but their drum plugin is $99. I also considered "Drum Monkey" from Unison, but I'm trying to get some free stuff. Cracked plugins tend to have problems, so I won't mess with those.
(25th September 2023, 5:01 PM)Different Wrote: Who's in charge of this Cymatics contest, and where can I find them? Good luck, man! I hope you get what you're entering for.

He reviews everything, so whatever you send in will get reviewed no matter what genre it is.

The people behind the contest are the Cymatics team, located in Atlanta, Georgia. The contest is online. They are totally legit, I have been using their packs and even purchased a few for years now, they even replied to me through email many times before. they're neat.

You can see all the information about it here https://remixcontest.cymatics.fm/contest...ng-contest

And that's great! if Curtis does review any genre, maybe I can try with some of my trance tracks which I think are my better ones. Is there a song duration limit? As in, you can only submit tracks that are 3 minutes long or whatever.
  • Different
(25th September 2023, 5:03 PM)Different Wrote: @Adulock77 Do you know any good plugins (for free) that I can use that'll help me with drum fills and such? I know of sites like "Reason" but their drum plugin is $99. I also considered "Drum Monkey" from Unison, but I'm trying to get some free stuff. Cracked plugins tend to have problems, so I won't mess with those.

Yeah i know, some websites charge way over 100 dollars for... two drum sets or some shoot xD liek wut? nah fam yo yo yo dat ain't foh me, i ain't no scrooge mcduck.

And yeah cracked plugins are not good. I would never crack a plugin... i have morals... it's also too risky... like that one time i downloaded Nexus and some stuff happened... i won't go into detail 'cause it was a disturbing experience... Ugh...

I got you some vsts that might help you! i used them for my Industrial Rock tracks.

Kitton 2

Features:
20 top-crafted full GM compatible drumkits
6 built-in top-notch zero-latency effects including Zelda filter, Eq, saturation, compressor, reverb, delay, and stereo widener
Dedicated pitch shifter per drum element
Innovative round-robin with 3 modes
Hi- pass \ lo pass per element
Morphing elements with other elements in the category 
Midi learning for every significant knob\button
Individual volume per element
Individual pitch-shifter per element

Available for Windows and Mac.
Get it here: Monica 3
https://www.fananteampro.com/kitton2

ML Drums 2.0

Website Description:
ML Drums Free comes with a free drum kit that includes: 

1. [b]Kick T SCWB B91A 22"x16"[/b]
  2. [b]Snare T SCWB 14"x5.5" [/b](1 tuning)
  3. [b]Snare T SCWB V1 14"x5.5" Mid[/b]
  4. [b]Tom T SCWB 12"x8"[/b]
  5. [b]Floor Tom T SCWB 14"x12"[/b]
  6. [b]Hihat S AX Stage 14"[/b]
  7. [b]Ride S HH Rock 20"[/b]
  8. [b]Crash S AX 18"[/b]
  9. [b]China S HX 20"[/b]
''We are proud of ML Drums and want everyone regardless of budget to experience the ease of use and professional sound quality. This serves as the perfect platform for the modular drum sampler.''

Available for Windows and Mac
Get it here: https://ml-sound-lab.com/pages/ml-drums

Between the two, i HIGHLY recommend Kitton 2. ML Drums was kind of a pain to install. It is great and comes with a healthy amount of options for a free version with very few limitations but, eugh... took me a while to figure out how to install it and then have it on my DAW. it also comes in as a stand-alone version if you need that too.

I also have a HUGE amount of good quality royalty-free drum shots that I have collected over the years. If you want I can send you a few packs!

• Different
[Image: zttDrMN.jpg]

I painted the skybox irl and add it into my game like how I animated water effects on paper and added it too.

Though the textures on that pipe could use some work...
Actually that's pretty old footage.. so yeah I already fixed the pipes textures not the wall though..