Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Wow, you're showing some good improvement!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
á
(6th October 2023, 6:30 PM)Different Wrote: This game has some glitches. There's one where it just randomly starts me back to zero. Then there's another one where the balls aren't even at the top, and all of a sudden it just says "Game Over". Like wtf?!

I see what you mean. I had a good run going, too.

[Image: pe8vHCv.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
[Image: Yye2lIJ.png]

If I didn't have that massive air bubble, I probably would've won.
There's definitely a strategy towards beating this game.
[Image: 7PU9Uq6.png]

So close, and yet so far.
@Mia Dotime tried it earlier and got 949
[Image: NT7mk8S.png]

This image was taken moments before disaster.
(6th October 2023, 7:18 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia Dotime tried it earlier and got 949

Not bad. The hardest part is getting them to roll the proper way. Often times I find it rolling to the left when I don't want it to.
@Mia Yooooo!!! I was sooo close!!! I really hate those damn, tiny ass anime balls, man! Anyways, new high score!

[Image: Z7opO1w.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden, Mia
[Image: p6oFWbB.png]

I had the perfect setup going. All of the lower tiers were touching, I just needed a bit more space.
I got screwed by all of those Bae balls. That small red-haired rat chick.
Oh, looks like the person updated it. That's like, the worst 5 second loop ever. And I thought Rocky and Bullwinkle for the NES was a bad loop.

It's always the tiny balls at the bottom that screw you over. That's why it's always a good idea to get the larger ones at the bottom base.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
The sound effects they added to Suika are pretty funny though. But that music loop is atrocious.
(6th October 2023, 8:12 PM)Mia Wrote: The sound effects they added to Suika are pretty funny though. But that music loop is atrocious.

What sound effects? I don't hear anything. What's the name of the game, btw?
(6th October 2023, 8:14 PM)Different Wrote: What sound effects? I don't hear anything. What's the name of the game, btw?

Try refreshing, they added a horrible music loop and sound effects. Oh, and a restart button.
(6th October 2023, 8:14 PM)Different Wrote: What sound effects? I don't hear anything. What's the name of the game, btw?

It's based off of a different puzzle game called Suika.

https://www.youtube.com/live/zLh31QGwoZQ...W6Rt&t=474
The original Suika has better music and physics, but you need a Switch with a Japanese eShop profile. I tried getting it, but it requires you to pay with a card issued in Japan, or a Japanese eShop card (which idk how to buy)
(6th October 2023, 8:16 PM)Mia Wrote: Try refreshing, they added a horrible music loop and sound effects. Oh, and a restart button.

Someone needs to tell them to fix those two glitches. Btw, I clicked on "**** that noise", just because of the music.