Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Oh wait, I think I figured out a way
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The cheapest one is $14 in USD though.
(6th October 2023, 8:28 PM)Mia Wrote: The original Suika has better music and physics, but you need a Switch with a Japanese eShop profile. I tried getting it, but it requires you to pay with a card issued in Japan, or a Japanese eShop card (which idk how to buy)

Sounds like too much trouble. They can have it imo.
[Image: 1xTjjKy.png]

LET'S GO
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I accidentally hit the restart button but I was up to like 2200 points
(6th October 2023, 8:52 PM)Mia Wrote: [Image: 1xTjjKy.png]

LET'S GO

The amount of time that took to get there is insanity. But, congratulations!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia

[Image: 5qpOkGC.png]
@Mia I'm ready to quit this game. Out of nowhere, I randomly get a game over, even though my run was pretty decent.

[Image: FESDMXj.jpg]
(6th October 2023, 9:17 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia I'm ready to quit this game. Out of nowhere, I randomly get a game over, even though my run was pretty decent.

[Image: FESDMXj.jpg]

Yeah this game has some kinks that need to be ironed out. The physics aren't the greatest either and is more reliant on luck than skill a lot of the time.
If you get three of these, then you outta feel special.

[Image: LcUj0sN.jpg]
My 2nd best score:

[Image: dxxC1fe.jpg]
Ok, this game is officially broken now. I can't even go 3 seconds without getting a game over. What a joke.

https://ionxeph.github.io/suika/
I wish the actual Suika game had an international release.
Might be a game changer if that actually got an international release. Where did you find this game from? I need to contact the game developers and tell them to fix those glitches so we can all play again.
(7th October 2023, 3:23 AM)Different Wrote: Might be a game changer if that actually got an international release. Where did you find this game from? I need to contact the game developers and tell them to fix those glitches so we can all play again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hololive/commen..._fan_game/
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I watch Kaela Kovalskia's streams and saw her playing Suika, so I searched "how to play Suika" and that subreddit came up.
Looks like someone already reported exactly what I was thinking. And all this time I thought I was being timed lol

[Image: NnWim49.png]
@Mia Just so you know, I still have plans for that thread that I mentioned yesterday about generations. I had already started working on it, but then I quickly became addicted to the game that you mentioned was impossible lol.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(7th October 2023, 3:37 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia Just so you know, I still have plans for that thread that I mentioned yesterday about generations. I had already started working on it, but then I quickly became addicted to the game that you mentioned was impossible lol.

It's a really fun challenge, for sure.
"Things are only impossible until they're not!"

~ Jean-Luc Picard