Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(7th October 2023, 3:58 AM)Mia Wrote: It's a really fun challenge, for sure.

Totally. Now here's the other thing: I plan on creating a blog introducing the game to the entire JV community, once it's fully functional. I was thinking of putting leaderboards up there to show everybody else what they're getting themselves into. Now, I have no doubt that you achieved 2200. But, I can't put that up there because if I do, the people are going to say "where's the screenshot?"

I have to put the highest that you posted, understand? - For example, you posted 1959 with the highest anime. I'm not trying to start again, I'm just telling you the outcome of how they'll react. Above all, I just thought the leaderboards would be a fun little challenge for people with their screenshots posted.
Mia Wrote:[Image: 5qpOkGC.png]

I like this version (at 1:53)

[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
@Master Raiden what country do you live in? I noticed it's like 9:57pm over there where you live. I think you guys are like 16hrs ahead of us.
(7th October 2023, 4:52 AM)Different Wrote: Totally. Now here's the other thing: I plan on creating a blog introducing the game to the entire JV community, once it's fully functional. I was thinking of putting leaderboards up there to show everybody else what they're getting themselves into. Now, I have no doubt that you achieved 2200. But, I can't put that up there because if I do, the people are going to say "where's the screenshot?"

I have to put the highest that you posted, understand? - For example, you posted 1959 with the highest anime. I'm not trying to start again, I'm just telling you the outcome of how they'll react. Above all, I just thought the leaderboards would be a fun little challenge for people with their screenshots posted.

I might make a thread and turn it into a folding challenge. Like, beat Suika for 100 million F@H points. That would motivate some people to beat it lol
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I just need to figure out a way for them to prove that the screenshot is them beating it and not someone else on the web.
(7th October 2023, 5:09 AM)Mia Wrote: I just need to figure out a way for them to prove that the screenshot is them beating it and not someone else on the web.

Well, you could have them record. But, then they should also show that they're logged in on JV.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Well actually I don't think they could find a winning screenshot anywhere (other than mine)
Have you ever heard Witchfinder General?
(7th October 2023, 5:09 AM)Mia Wrote: I might make a thread and turn it into a folding challenge. Like, beat Suika for 100 million F@H points. That would motivate some people to beat it lol

100M?? Shoot, I'll take that challenge lol! But on a serious note, we should put a time limit on it. For instance, get to Suika in under 15 minutes.
It's a great song but the album cover has tatas so I can't post it here
(7th October 2023, 5:13 AM)Mia Wrote: Have you ever heard Witchfinder General?

Sounds familiar 🤔 What's it about?
Well the biggest girl is named Sana, Suika is the name of the game.
I better hit the hay. I'm barely getting any sleep atm. I'll catch you later.
Alright, ttyl.
The girls' names from top to bottom:

1. Tsukumo Sana
2. Kureiji Ollie
3. Ookami Mio
4. Shirakami Fubuki
5. Hakui Koyori
6. Nakiri Ayame
7. Kobo Kanaeru
8. Tokoyami Towa
9. Hakos Baelz
10. Minato Aqua
11. Gawr Gura

I'm not super familiar with the JP branch of Hololive. If I figure out their names, I'll edit this post.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Ok, I figured them out. There were only 3 I didn't know without looking them up.
@Mia Tsukumo Sana is so difficult that you have to have a well-thought-out strategy in order to get to her. I was flabbergasted (and relieved) when you managed to get to her because it's so difficult. The odds are just astronomically low.

Once the game is fully functional again, I'll explain the details behind the game and share your demo video if you don't mind.
There's so much lag in the game...
I had everyone from Ollie to Ayame lined up, that might be the only way. I feel like a lot of luck was involved in getting them to roll the right way, and getting the balls that I needed.
That wasn't enough sleep, back to bed.