Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Yeah you would need the audience that you had, back in Accid Forums
(13th October 2023, 8:54 AM)Different Wrote: Yeah you would need the audience that you had, back in Accid Forums

That thread was lit back in 2017-2019
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
This thread would be boring as heck without you posting in it, barely anyone else to talk to
I miss when Camer the Dragon would post in the million page thread
I'd ping him but that would be kind of cheeky
Suuper, Dutany, Camer the Dragon, Tuxi, VBR, Verdusk, heart, IcyMind, Tebbe, DWZ... There were so many people posting in the Acid Forums one
All of the people I mentioned had thousands of posts in that thread
Plus there was Lain was spamming in the Last post wins thread which made for some friendly competition
2017-2019 was a magical time
2023 has been a mixed bag of emotions
2020 was ok, 2021 was bad, and 2022 was terrible
I have high hopes for 2024, hopefully nothing bad happens
I'm a little scared about losing my dog, she turns 14 in January
I've already gone through so much grief this past year between losing my brother and losing my grandpa
Oh look, almost to another new page
(13th October 2023, 9:03 AM)Mia Wrote: Suuper, Dutany, Camer the Dragon, Tuxi, VBR, Verdusk, heart, IcyMind, Tebbe, DWZ... There were so many people posting in the Acid Forums one

And now, we have Different 👀
(13th October 2023, 9:07 AM)Mia Wrote: I'm a little scared about losing my dog, she turns 14 in January

As long as you take care of her, feed her, walk her, bathe her, and keep her up to date with her shots, then you have nothing to worry about.
New page!
(13th October 2023, 9:21 AM)Different Wrote: As long as you take care of her, feed her, walk her, bathe her, and keep her up to date with her shots, then you have nothing to worry about.

The fact that she's well taken care of is why she's still around. This dog breed's lifespan is 10-12 years, and she's pushing 14
(13th October 2023, 9:28 AM)Mia Wrote: The fact that she's well taken care of is why she's still around. This dog breed's lifespan is 10-12 years, and she's pushing 14

14 is old as hell in dog years. That's like 14 x 7 = 98 years old. I've literally heard some dogs living to be nearly 20 years old. Bobbi turned 31 years old back in February of this year. They did a great job of keeping him healthy.

[Image: GQlRk4r.jpg]