Let's get this thread to a million pages!
That is amazing. I hope my dog can make it for at least a few more years. I love her so much
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
[Image: OqShkUW.jpg]

A pair of melons and a pair of peaches, if only they were touching.
@Mia Animals have it easier than we do. They don't have to pay bills, taxes, wear clothes, use toilets, get a job, and people are willing to take care of them more than they are a grown ass man.
o
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(14th October 2023, 3:23 PM)dotime Wrote: o

That's right. Your cat is living rent free, and he doesn't have to worry about his next meal.
Children have it easy as well. I suppose that's how it's like when you have people doing everything for you.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(14th October 2023, 2:36 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia Animals have it easier than we do. They don't have to pay bills, taxes, wear clothes, use toilets, get a job, and people are willing to take care of them more than they are a grown ass man.

Farm animals certainly don't have it easier.
And wild animals have to scavenge or hunt for their every meal when we can just go to the grocers.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
(14th October 2023, 9:32 PM)Mia Wrote: And wild animals have to scavenge or hunt for their every meal when we can just go to the grocers.

Yeah but just remember that we have to pay for it when they can get it free. Who's going to stop a 500 pound bear?

(14th October 2023, 9:52 PM)Different Wrote: Yeah but just remember that we have to pay for it when they can get it free. Who's going to stop a 500 pound bear?

We have to pay for it because someone else provided it for us. Animals don't have that option.

You can get free food too if you go out and scavenge for it. Those uncontacted tribes in the Amazon probably don't use money and get their food for free, but I sure wouldn't want to live like them.

Here's a video of someone getting free honey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03wzwBiJbE
We pay for basic stuff like water because all we have to do is turn a little thing inside our house and some of the cleanest water on Earth will flow out of it.
[Image: ae4.png]
(14th October 2023, 9:52 PM)Different Wrote: Yeah but just remember that we have to pay for it when they can get it free. Who's going to stop a 500 pound bear?

You do realize that those bears get tranquilized, right?
(14th October 2023, 10:16 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: We have to pay for it because someone else provided it for us. Animals don't have that option.

You can get free food too if you go out and scavenge for it. Those uncontacted tribes in the Amazon probably don't use money and get their food for free, but I sure wouldn't want to live like them.

Here's a video of someone getting free honey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03wzwBiJbE

And what will you use to hunt for your food? We still gotta go buy the bullets for the rifles if that's what you mean. Anything else like using bows and arrows, or hunting knives require strenuous effort. I just think that if we want to live a certain way, we still gotta pay for it to some degree.

Although I have see countless videos where people seem to treat the animals like they're humans, nowadays. So, I think they are starting to have that option.
(14th October 2023, 10:38 PM)Mia Wrote: You do realize that those bears get tranquilized, right?

Not all the time.
(14th October 2023, 10:18 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: We pay for basic stuff like water because all we have to do is turn a little thing inside our house and some of the cleanest water on Earth will flow out of it.
[Image: ae4.png]

Don't forget to use a filter...
(14th October 2023, 10:57 PM)Different Wrote: Not all the time.

Yes they do. Otherwise there would be a lot more bears doing stuff like in that vdeo.
(14th October 2023, 11:01 PM)Mia Wrote: Yes they do. Otherwise there would be a lot more bears doing stuff like in that vdeo.

Just the simple fact that this one did, tells me that there are still some that are getting away with this.
@Mia Are you still planning on finishing the rest of that story thing that we did, 2 weeks ago?
(14th October 2023, 11:03 PM)Different Wrote: Just the simple fact that this one did, tells me that there are still some that are getting away with this.

Video taken moments before it was tranquilized...
Every time you hear a story of a bear roaming around in the suburbs, it ends with the bear getting tranquilized.