Let's get this thread to a million pages!
So no, they're not getting away with it. Humans and bears don't coexist.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(14th October 2023, 11:30 PM)Mia Wrote: So no, they're not getting away with it. Humans and bears don't coexist.

I'll let you have this round only because there's nothing more for me to gain from this conversation.
Usually I like to have the last word.
But when I examine the chess board and see that my pieces have been dominated, then there's nothing else for me to add. You've already planted the seed and took control of the center of the board. What else can I do?...
You've destroyed my pawns, obliterated my knights, humiliated my bishops, and now you want to chastise my rooks. Well, I've only got two rooks left, one queen, and one king.
He's taking food off of our plate, boys. We need back up, fast! Anyways...

[Image: P3MgEYq.gif]
I think I got some more aces up my sleeve...

[Image: bFcdy92.jpg]
@Mia Let's try this again, shall we...

Make me a Firehouse hero sub on wheat bread (toasted), a bag of chips, and a root beer. If you wanna keep from being bored on JV, then I'm the guy you wanna talk to. If I'm not busy plotting world domination, then I'll respond.
If you think about it, humans have it pretty easy in life.

You don't really need to know much to enjoy nice things.
All you need to do is to be good at one thing (your job) and from there, you can acquire other things without needing to know anything about it.

When you watch a movie and see the credits, there are hundreds of people involved in making the movie. And movies often take many years and a tens of millions of dollars to create.
But all you have to do to enjoy all of that is make burgers for a few hours at McDonald's, then buy a movie ticket.
You don't need to know or do anything else.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
As long as you make smart choices in life. If you screw up your deck of cards then no one will bail you out of your entanglement. Especially for a man, life is hard. You always need to know or do other things in life because that's how you stay relevant and interesting.

I can't be average and not know or do anything else because then I'll grow stale on this platform. Above average opens up a lot of doors. If I look at my bank account and see that I only have $1, I'd be depressed for real. I need $10,000,000 to not be worried about money for a while (as long as I know how to use it).
Humans are the only animals that can entertain themselves in a complex way.
(15th October 2023, 12:59 AM)Different Wrote: Especially for a man, life is hard.

What's that supposed to mean?
(15th October 2023, 1:12 AM)Mia Wrote: What's that supposed to mean?

I can already tell that you're about to have some biased opinions and viewpoints towards what I was about to say (and you know it), so just watch this video to gain a better understanding of what I mean. Watch it 10 times and allow your subconscious mind to absorb all the info like a sponge. Even if you don't like Tate, you can still learn something from him.

400 years later and we still have misogyny, how sad.
I'm not going to beat to someone else's drum.
Turn the beat around, love to hear percussion
Turn it upside down, love to hear percussion
Blow horns you sure sound pretty
Your violins keep moving to the nitty gritty