Let's get this thread to a million pages!
[Image: 7RGJI3p.png]

[Image: 881.gif]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Congrats on your high score
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(23rd October 2023, 8:05 PM)Mia Wrote: [Image: 7RGJI3p.png]

[Image: 881.gif]

I've been there before. It really hurts. Don't worry, bro. I'm getting ready to do a video tutorial on how to avoid that.
@Mia I'm so mad at myself right now. I could have done much better than 9,798. I think I screwed up my 10k run. If you can find this one critical mistake that I've made, then you'll know what I'm talking about. Real veterans understand where I went wrong, and I think you're one of the few who know what I mean here.

@Master Raiden Wanna take a shot at THIS game? I'll explain everything once I create the thread for it. You're playing for rewards. Post a screenshot of your gameplay showing the final score, or you can record your gameplay and post it on here for now. THIS is where I'll be keeping track of everyone's scores.
(24th October 2023, 5:36 AM)Different Wrote: @Master Raiden Wanna take a shot at THIS game? I'll explain everything once I create the thread for it. You're playing for rewards. Post a screenshot of your gameplay showing the final score, or you can record your gameplay and post it on here for now. THIS is where I'll be keeping track of everyone's scores.

You two are too good at the game!

I tried playing it once and I died at 5,400 because a ball flew off the screen. It was only half full at that point, so I probably could have gotten 7,000+
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(23rd October 2023, 6:49 PM)Different Wrote: I think it's time for me to become a member of Hololive and join the leaderboard. I'm #4, now! 👀🔥🛠

Maybe Holostars, the male branch of Hololive. I know a Twitch streamer that applied to Hololive and got rejected, then she proceeded to go on a 5 minute tirade about all the things wrong with Hololive. It was the thing that made me stop watching her.
If Hololive is such a bad organization, why would she apply in the first place?
It was the most petty bullcrap I had ever seen. I'm pretty sure she was just butthurt over getting rejected
I probably won't try to improve my score on Holo no Suika any time soon, I'm getting burnt out
(24th October 2023, 8:57 AM)Mia Wrote: Maybe Holostars, the male branch of Hololive. I know a Twitch streamer that applied to Hololive and got rejected, then she proceeded to go on a 5 minute tirade about all the things wrong with Hololive. It was the thing that made me stop watching her.

Going on a tirade (when you're a Twitch streamer) isn't the most professional approach that one can take. Honestly, I think she was just emotionally distraught because she got rejected. I can understand that, but publicly going on a tirade because someone rejected your job application is pretty much inexcusable. That's like me applying for the position of head creative for a gaming company, then getting rejected.
(24th October 2023, 9:08 AM)Mia Wrote: I probably won't try to improve my score on Holo no Suika any time soon, I'm getting burnt out

No need. We made it, bro. Now all they gotta do is try to beat our 9k milestone run, so they can get folded 50m. Trust me, no one else is capable of doing that on this platform lol.
(24th October 2023, 7:20 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: You two are too good at the game!

I tried playing it once and I died at 5,400 because a ball flew off the screen. It was only half full at that point, so I probably could have gotten 7,000+

5,400 is still a pretty good run. I may end up posting some tutorials in my up and coming thread today or tomorrow. Give me another run and post your screenshot here. From there, I can add you on the leaderboard.
One of her complaints was

"Everyone's models are drawn to look the same."

Yeah, they look so similar.  Rolleyes
"When you retire/quit from Hololive, they don't let you keep your channel."

Isn't that common sense on their end? Most of your fame was grown by Hololive, why would they want someone to have the option to leave whenever they wanted and be a free agent?
Dokapon Kingdom: Connect got a Steam release:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/23381...m_Connect/

It's the best multiplayer RPG I've played, but that price tag is absurd. That's the same price I paid for the Switch version. Hopefully there's a Black Friday sale.
(24th October 2023, 9:26 AM)Mia Wrote: "When you retire/quit from Hololive, they don't let you keep your channel."

Isn't that common sense on their end? Most of your fame was grown by Hololive, why would they want someone to have the option to leave whenever they wanted and be a free agent?

Hololive is a big organization. She's lucky to even last this long. Yeah, she signed a contract and now she wants to walkout on the terms and agreement because she didn't agree with the fine print. You can't ridicule an organization because you got rejected lmfao 😂
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
It looks like with Remote Play, only one person needs a copy for people to play together.
We made it to page 666.

[Image: laughing-hank-hill.gif]