Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Star 
Saw the fnaf movie, i think it was okay [Image: thumbsup.png] [[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]/10]

Attached Files Image(s)

Dear Mia, I love you so much that whenever were together my heart beats so fast feeling you show me how much love you give, You shall from this point moving forward no longer have to deal with the struggles u dealt with in the past, i am always here for you and shall protect, and share our memories together  Heart  - Your’s Forever, Zack
I am on a vocaloid songs event.
@Mia What's sup, bro. How's everything going? I think I'm just going to release may two or three videos because if I give away too much, people will figure the game out.
@Master Raiden Do me a favor and start practicing THE game. Get the best score possible because you'll be glad you did, later. Then I can put you on THIS leaderboard next to Mia and I.
(3rd November 2023, 10:32 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia What's sup, bro. How's everything going? I think I'm just going to release may two or three videos because if I give away too much, people will figure the game out.

Doing good. I have been hanging out with my qt @ZackTheMedic. c:

The game I am into now is RuneScape. I sold an item on RuneScape for over 120m gold, almost enough to afford 2 bonds by itself. Bonds cost like $7.99 USD, so that's like $16 worth of currency.

[Image: yXOp4Sv.png]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I got super lucky to even get such an item, it was a really rare drop during their Halloween event.

But I guess I could post my skill levels so far.

[Image: TG9gsBU.png]
(4th November 2023, 12:07 AM)Mia Wrote: Doing good. I have been hanging out with my qt @ZackTheMedic. c:

The game I am into now is RuneScape. I sold an item on RuneScape for over 120m gold, almost enough to afford 2 bonds by itself. Bonds cost like $7.99 USD, so that's like $16 worth of currency.

[Image: yXOp4Sv.png]

That's pretty cool. Are you still interested in doing this folding stuff for the Suika game? If not, I can still post this as a fun little challenge, but it'll be difficult to get people to play.
(4th November 2023, 1:06 AM)Different Wrote: That's pretty cool. Are you still interested in doing this folding stuff for the Suika game? If not, I can still post this as a fun little challenge, but it'll be difficult to get people to play.

Sure. Should probably put F@H Contest in the title somewhere so people are aware
(4th November 2023, 1:18 AM)Mia Wrote: Sure. Should probably put F@H Contest in the title somewhere so people are aware

Will do 👍
I may end up taking advantage of their Halloween theme before 11/7 comes. I gotta get some footage in.
I've just accepted the fact that I won't be winning artifact hat. I've tried winning LotW multiple times, but Dangevin doesn't like my levels. It's fine for him to not like them, but it's also demotivating.
I'm just not creative at level making. My creativity is more story driven.
(4th November 2023, 2:42 AM)Mia Wrote: I've just accepted the fact that I won't be winning artifact hat. I've tried winning LotW multiple times, but Dangevin doesn't like my levels. It's fine for him to not like them, but it's also demotivating.

I'm sure you'll win, someday. Drawing is not an easy process, which is why I've given up on drawing the Aftermath hat. I'm like you, bro. I have all the creative ideas, writing, and a powerful story behind it. But, drawing is not my strong suit. I'd pay someone if I could.
Give me a job doing photoshop, video editing, storytelling, or any other ideas and I'm your guy. But, as soon as you tell me to hit up illustrator, I'd laugh hysterically. Don't give up, bro, you got this.
I can't draw to save my life, but I have managed to win LotW a couple of times.

I don't know how people like makie98 can keep coming up with new, fun levels and not run out of ideas on how to place blocks. When making a level, I sometimes struggle to figure out where/how blocks should be placed to create a fun racing experience.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
Exp Hats by AVGN should've won LotW, in my opinion.

[Image: 7pR8rlZ.png]
Maybe I could make an art gallery level? I am decent at drawing, but it would take a while.
@Mia Apparently, you get 512 points for bursting two Noels. Also, I can't believe this person ****ed up this run, like this. That score towards the end should have been at least 18k. Such, carelessness. That high score is going to be very difficult to beat. I wouldn't even compete against that person; That made me feel small.

These Reptar bars actually looks delicious.

I've learned to play games for personal high scores rather than stacking myself against others. It makes playing games less stressful.