Let's get this thread to a million pages!
@Mia I'm getting ready to release a tutorial video on the Suika game that talks about the anime characters, plus some tips and all. Tell me what your thoughts are once it's done, ok?
As an anime connoisseur, it's pronounced poe-kay-mon
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I've watched enough subbed and dubbed to know the proper pronunciation
It's uploading. Should be done, later.
Done!

I know it seems wordy, but I had to give the people the facts.
The proper way to use a synth
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
Today, I grind my fishing level on RuneScape from 65 to 70. This could take anywhere between 3.5 to 12 hours, depending on how efficient I am.
Ok, that's level 66 fishing.
10% done after 30 minutes.
At that rate, it'll take roughly 6 hours total.
(7th November 2023, 5:20 PM)Mia Wrote: The proper way to use a synth

That's an awesome track 👀 

I wanted to produce music like that since forever (I have the proper tools to do so now) I just realized that it is quite a different genre to produce >_< far away from my comfort ''jumpy tunes and crazy bass kicks'' and ''chillout tunes with guppy breakbeats''

I'd love to make one as soon as I figure out how to get the drums right 'cause yikes... it is difficult to get those just right.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
@Mia Yo, what are your thoughts on my video?
I was going to comment on it, but "she's also known for having the largest boobs" left me speechless
(7th November 2023, 8:10 PM)Mia Wrote: I was going to comment on it, but "she's also known for having the largest boobs" left me speechless

At first, I wasn't going to mention her "boob size", but a lot of the Hololive fans kept talking about it, so I just figured 'why not'. I didn't understand it either, at first.
3-ish hours later, and I'm halfway there.
(7th November 2023, 8:31 PM)Different Wrote: At first, I wasn't going to mention her "boob size", but a lot of the Hololive fans kept talking about it, so I just figured 'why not'. I didn't understand it either, at first.

As a Hololive fan, Hololive fans are weird.
(7th November 2023, 8:34 PM)Mia Wrote: As a Hololive fan, Hololive fans are weird.

Yeah, I never understood what "boobs" had anything to do with the game in general. When I saw this video below, it started to make sense to me.

Considering one of the top posts on the Hololive subreddit is a bust chart...
The red-haired girl's boobs (at the bottom) are weird. Nobodies boobs sticks out like that 😣☠️