Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Then I have to wrap my head around the fact that more time has passed than the age I was when I left that comment
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(8th November 2023, 12:17 AM)Mia Wrote: I have random joint pain and really dry skin so that doesn't help

Well that's got nothing to do with age. Typically, you can expect to reach that threshold at age 40. Joint pain could just be lack of exercise and vitamins. Dry skin, you probably just need some kind of moisturizer.
Or I'll see a random event that happened in 2010 and be like "that wasn't that long ago!" even though it was over a decade ago
(8th November 2023, 12:23 AM)Different Wrote: Well that's got nothing to do with age. Typically, you can expect to reach that threshold at age 40. Joint pain could just be lack of exercise and vitamins. Dry skin, you probably just need some kind of moisturizer.

Tendonitis for my joints, and dermatitis for my skin. They are both lifelong conditions. I'll be lucky to still have a full head of hair in 10 years
(8th November 2023, 12:19 AM)Mia Wrote: Makes me feel older than I really am

It doesn't get easier, bro. The older you get, the harder it gets unless you stay ahead of things.
I ain't here to complain though I can rock a wig or something
(8th November 2023, 12:25 AM)Mia Wrote: Tendonitis for my joints, and dermatitis for my skin. They are both lifelong conditions. I'll be lucky to still have a full head of hair in 10 years

I'd be concerned if that were me. If it's not genetics, then something else is definitely causing it.
I don't even go to the club anymore. The last time I went was when I was your age, I think.
They say that the 20s is your prime. After that, you begin to slow down for real.
I've been slowing down since I was 18, that's about when I was diagnosed with this stuff
It could definitely be worse. I eat healthy and I exercise, so I'm not too worried about my long term health
(8th November 2023, 12:32 AM)Mia Wrote: It could definitely be worse. I eat healthy and I exercise, so I'm not too worried about my long term health

I don't understand the problem, then 🤔 Someone who's in their 20's that's taking care of their body, should be in great shape.
7 years ago, I ****ed up my knee at work. It's been causing me problems ever since. I can't squat down and turn it a certain way because then it'll just apply pressure to it, and it's very agonizing.
I hate surgery. Just the thought of them cutting me open like a Christmas ham, is pretty ridiculous; same thing with screws. So, I just toughen it out like a man.
I am in good physical shape but I can't snap my medical conditions out of existence
Sounds like it's hereditary to me.
I'm watching this level 1 RuneScape player pick up onions and bank them repeatedly. It's so perplexing for so many reasons.
@Mia Why is runscape so addicting to you? What makes it so special?
I have to assume it's someone using a macro so they can wake up to like 6.7m gold worth of onions.
(8th November 2023, 12:59 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia Why is runscape so addicting to you? What makes it so special?

It's the game I grew up playing with my friends. My first account was probably made ~15 years ago. And honestly, it's a fun game to grind skills in while watching videos and whatnot