Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Perhaps I'm just bad at training them.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(9th November 2023, 11:42 AM)Mia Wrote: Perhaps I'm just bad at training them.

C'mon, Mia! Tighten up, now! 5am sharp, my office, maggot! You either sink or swim 🤬
@Mia Bro, I had no idea they had this game available on Mac 👀😫 All this time, I've spent playing the Hololive version, when I could have downloaded it off the APPLE STORE. The graphics, physics, and overall gameplay is smooth af! 👍

[Image: TCqrjDh.jpg]
But you know what, I'm still going to utilize the Hololive version because we've busted our asses off trying to get a high score, and we agreed to use that version, instead. Plus, I'm already done with the videos now. So, I'm getting ready to post the thread.
(9th November 2023, 4:01 PM)Different Wrote: Bro, I had no idea they had this game available on Mac 👀😫 All this time, I've spent playing the Hololive version, when I could have downloaded it off the APPLE STORE. The graphics, physics, and overall gameplay is smooth af! 👍

It's not the original developer, so it's probably still not as good as the original. I saw the Google Play version, while rated high, had complaints about intrusive ads and that the physics were off.
(9th November 2023, 1:47 PM)Different Wrote: C'mon, Mia! Tighten up, now! 5am sharp, my office, maggot! You either sink or swim 🤬

I'll train combat during the double xp thing cause they're such a slog to grind
(9th November 2023, 6:56 PM)Mia Wrote: It's not the original developer, so it's probably still not as good as the original. I saw the Google Play version, while rated high, had complaints about intrusive ads and that the physics were off.

Surprisingly, it's the same as the original version, just a little better with the background. When I first played it, I was flabbergasted at how smooth the physics were. Everything from the original was there.
Suika Game is #37 on the most sold Switch games of all time, let that sink in for a second. It sold more copies than New Pokémon Snap, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and Pikmin 4.
I'm just glad I found an alternative to that switch catastrophe. So far, there are no complaints with the Apple version.
On top of that, you get to switch different backgrounds.
Imagine saying the Switch one is catastrophic while praising a cheap Apple knockoff with intrusive ads.
(9th November 2023, 7:15 PM)Mia Wrote: Imagine saying the Switch one is catastrophic while praising a cheap Apple knockoff with intrusive ads.

Knock off?? Boy, please. That version looks just as good as that damn Switch. The problem with the switch is that you gotta have a Nintendo console, which everybody doesn't. I'd rather pay $0.99 to get rid of ads then buy a Nintendo console for hundreds of dollars just to play the switch version. There aren't hardly any complaints.
I'm asking you... if you didn't have a Nintendo console already, would you honestly go out and buy a Nintendo console just to play this game?? Of course not because it's expensive.
No I wouldn't, because there's over a dozen other games I would want on the Switch besides Suika Game. Tell me, what is so catastrophic about the Switch version? Just looking at reviews, I can tell you the Mac version isn't as good.
If it's the best possible version available to you and you enjoy it, then I understand. More power to you. But you called the Switch version catastrophic, which threw me off.
(9th November 2023, 7:33 PM)Mia Wrote: No I wouldn't, because there's over a dozen other games I would want on the Switch besides Suika Game. Tell me, what is so catastrophic about the Switch version? Just looking at reviews, I can tell you the Mac version isn't as good.

I meant the process of having to go out and buy a Nintendo console just to play the game, is catastrophic. I think the gameplay looks fantastic, and I'm not trying to criticize anyone for playing it. I just wish they didn't make it a one-way option to play this version, that's all. I apologize if you thought I was criticizing the game itself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
The Mac version literally has the same features. I was shocked when I started playing it based off the comparisons I've made between people's gameplay of the switch, and now the Apple version. They're symmetrical with slightly different features.
Okay, then I misunderstood you.
It does look like a solid port. The reason I called it a cheap knockoff is people were saying it'll sometimes drop the wrong fruit, and I despise intrusive ads. $0.99 to remove the ads is pretty reasonable, at least.
I'm always going to prefer playing it with an actual controller, however. It's what I grew up with, and what I'm familiar with.