Let's get this thread to a million pages!
@Mia Thought I'd share with you my final video, one last time before I post the thread, tonight. I'm currently working on the thread as we speak. But, here's the final video. Video editing can take hours, depending on what you're creating. Getting the gameplay to sync with music is difficult.

No hard feelings.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
YouTube's anti-adblock thing is backfiring. 😂 Now even more people are aware that there's ways to block the ads, and all of the people that were using adblocks before are finding workarounds. Not to mention it's potentially violating EU law.
(9th November 2023, 7:56 PM)Mia Wrote: It does look like a solid port. The reason I called it a cheap knockoff is people were saying it'll sometimes drop the wrong fruit, and I despise intrusive ads. $0.99 to remove the ads is pretty reasonable, at least.

Personally, I like to test things out for myself before I heed people's advice because there's a possibility that thing could be wrong.

(9th November 2023, 7:58 PM)Mia Wrote: I'm always going to prefer playing it with an actual controller, however. It's what I grew up with, and what I'm familiar with.

As an early 90's child, I can understand this.
I use Brave Browser, ads are blocked on it by default. It's the best workaround I've seen.
LMFAO! 😂 I watch YouTube vids privately in a private browser. They can't do anything about that. Turns the ads off, right away.
I'm interested to see how your thread turns out. Looks like a lot of work is going into it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
They're gonna have to backpedal this garbage with anti-adblock, really quickly. It's shooting themselves in the foot.
Hell yeah, bro. I was gonna do some videos on advanced tips and tricks, but I figured I'd let people learn on their own.
Yeah because eventually people are going to migrate to Rumble instead of YouTube's BS Adblock detector.
I have 854 sedimentary geodes to open. I'll do a before and after and see what I get.
[Image: pcxJ0PJ.png]

Not a whole lot of value there. I'm just gonna cut them tomorrow for Crafting xp.
@Mia I've made some pretty strict rules for submitting high scores because people will find crafty ways to cheat the system.
Good idea. Maybe have them screenshot with a JV2 tab open.
(9th November 2023, 10:33 PM)Mia Wrote: Good idea. Maybe have them screenshot with a JV2 tab open.

Actually, I've discontinued screenshots because people will photoshop them. I mentioned that they need to record with a JV2 tab open, instead.
Why would they let non-members complete daily challenges using members skills? It makes no sense. They gave me a challenge today that I couldn't complete.
Luckily, there's a way I can disallow certain skills from appearing in the challenges. I wish I knew that sooner.
I think today I'll work on some quests. I'm a bit burnt out on skilling.
Man, this is a lot of work. I'm almost there. I thought I'd be done, yesterday.
Who's paying this man