Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Can some rich billionaire pay me a dollar per post in this thread? I could use the ten grand
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Do you have to record your entire Suika run to have a valid submission or can you just record the last few minutes + JV tab to prove you did it?
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(10th November 2023, 9:33 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Do you have to record your entire Suika run to have a valid submission or can you just record the last few minutes + JV tab to prove you did it?

The last few minutes should be good enough.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
(10th November 2023, 9:33 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Do you have to record your entire Suika run to have a valid submission or can you just record the last few minutes + JV tab to prove you did it?

You have to record the entire Suika run. I only do this to ensure that no one cheats because we don't know what happened up until the last few minutes.
That seems unnecessary. And trapping the top prize behind a 10k score threshold is too high.
Koyori was the only holomem who managed to score that high and it required a perfect run
(11th November 2023, 12:34 AM)Mia Wrote: That seems unnecessary. And trapping the top prize behind a 10k score threshold is too high.

Remember this message, below?

(20th October 2023, 12:47 PM)Mia Wrote: How about a score of 9000 gets 50m f@h, and 10000 gets 100m f@h

And whoever sets the highest score gets 25 million f@h

Seems like the barrier from 9k to 10k is really difficult
I think if we set the threshold at 10k, one of us should score that high. Otherwise, it should be lowered to 9500 9000 8000
10k = 100m is a fantastic challenge.
It's up to you I guess
It seems weird to have them record the whole run when we didn't have to
Yeah bro, I only do this because I want people to really work hard for something that's valuable like a +8 rank token.
(11th November 2023, 12:49 AM)Mia Wrote: It seems weird to have them record the whole run when we didn't have to

I can understand your point of view. The reason they have to record the entire run is because we're rewarding them. I would hate for you to fold someone 100m points who probably cheated up until the last point. I'm just looking out for you and making it fair for everyone.
This touched my soul...

@Mia I wonder if people are actually practicing the Suika game. I mean, you can't turn down a +8 rank token.
(13th November 2023, 12:22 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia I wonder if people are actually practicing the Suika game. I mean, you can't turn down a +8 rank token.

It's disappointing to see no responses cause I really just wanted to see how good other people were at playing Suika. I thought enticing them with F@H prizes would work, but I guess not. You're the only one who went out of their way to post their score.
(13th November 2023, 3:46 PM)Mia Wrote: It's disappointing to see no responses cause I really just wanted to see how good other people were at playing Suika. I thought enticing them with F@H prizes would work, but I guess not. You're the only one who went out of their way to post their score.

At least we finally got at least one person who posted for fun.
You should really count that score for the prize leaderboard, we can't expect people to record the full runs cause it can take upwards of 30 minutes
It's a weird thing to disallow someone for "possibly cheating" because I really don't see how someone would cheat that
(13th November 2023, 11:22 PM)Mia Wrote: It's a weird thing to disallow someone for "possibly cheating" because I really don't see how someone would cheat that

You'd be surprised to know what people are capable of.