Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(13th November 2023, 11:52 PM)Different Wrote: You'd be surprised to know what people are capable of.

How do you know I didn't cheat my run then?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Tbh with you, people can use a program or a software and figure out a way to cheat the numbers. But hey, you're the one folding. If you'd like for me to change that part of the rule, so be it. But just rule #1 about the recording process.
(13th November 2023, 11:54 PM)Mia Wrote: How do you know I didn't cheat my run then?

I don't. I just took a chance on you.
@Mia @Master Raiden @~JBG~ Gentlemen, check the thread again. I've made some small changes to the rules and my post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, ~JBG~
@Mia Remember watching Jimmy Neutron as a kid?
I bet someone from Harvard, Yale, or Princeton help write the lines for Jimmy Neutron because you can't be an average Joe and write lines for a boy genius.
All that technology he had as a kid, I wonder who would invest that much money IRL giving him the material to build all that stuff.
An underground laboratory is insane, especially as a kid.
When your IQ is 300 as a kid, then there's no point in going through Middle School and High School. As for college, unless you have a scholarship there's no point in going and racking up student loan debt. Just start your own business and be an inventor.
People with high IQ's are typically inventors.
I think that if my IQ were 300, I'd probably invent something that'll help me get ahead in life and retire early with millions of dollars at a young age.
I just don't understand why there are so many dumbasses in the world who make really dumbass decisions.
DUIs', Car accidents, robberies, dropping out of school, murders... it makes zero sense to me. It's like they're trying to throw their life away.
I just wonder what the world would be like if everybody were highly intelligent people 🤔
(14th November 2023, 9:57 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia Remember watching Jimmy Neutron as a kid?

I didn't watch it
(14th November 2023, 10:16 PM)Mia Wrote: I didn't watch it

I think you would have enjoyed it.
Alternative plan, join Hololive and receive $40k a month in donations
$40k a month in donations?? What's the effective strategy for making that magic happen? That's a damn, Lamborghini Aventador S by the end of the year.
Behold, the Hololive channel that received $40k in donations in the past 30 days
They're actually streaming Metal Gear at the moment