Let's get this thread to a million pages!
...And see, that's the thing. People can choose anything they wanna be. They can be a gamer, graphic designer, sound designer, musician, etc. But yet, they choose to throw their life away and deal drugs or take someone's life.
$40k a month in donations is wild, though. Meanwhile, someone is doing smash-and-grab at a local store near you.
Keep in mind, it's a 60/40 split with youtube, and Holo Corp takes half of that. So it's more like $24k a month, or $12k a month for each of them. Still a lot
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
@Master Raiden I think people really view the world as a GTA experience thinking they can do whatever they want without repercussions.
(14th November 2023, 10:27 PM)Mia Wrote: Keep in mind, it's a 60/40 split with youtube, and Holo Corp takes half of that. So it's more like $24k a month, or $12k a month for each of them. Still a lot

Yeah that's still pretty good. If it were me, I'd want all that revenue, though.
That's not counting ad revenue though
My hair is falling out Frown
I need to see my dermatologist
(14th November 2023, 10:38 PM)Mia Wrote: My hair is falling out Frown

Uh oh, that's not good. Well, I hope it's not genetics because otherwise you might be in trouble. Take some vitamin B6 and 12. I think they stimulate hair growth.
Another factor could be due to a rise in stress levels. Do you have any grey hair?
Maybe a collagen supplement would help
(14th November 2023, 10:42 PM)Different Wrote: Another factor could be due to a rise in stress levels. Do you have any grey hair?

No
I already take b12
It's mine it's mine it's mine, whose world is this
(14th November 2023, 11:07 PM)Mia Wrote: I already take b12

Yeah, then it might be genetics or a rise in stress levels.
@Mia @Master Raiden @David @~JBG~ @Uptight 534 What would you do if you had neighbors next door to you, who have pitbulls in their backyard, but every time you go in your backyard, they start barking at you? You cannot go in your backyard without them barking at you.
I'd invite Fuwamoco over and let them bau bau at them
What is your goal?
Why are you here?
Are you pissed?