Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I can't get no sleep
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
That beat slaps harder than Will Smith
Almost to 700 pages
á
(18th November 2023, 2:23 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Almost to 700 pages

Yeah, cause of me and Different
This thread could use a good old fashioned spa session
This thread already has a million pages tho
That was way back on page 208
That was spa back on spa spa spa
That was spa spa spa spa spa spa
here's my haiku

spa spa spa spa spa
spa spa spa pie spa spa spa
spa spa spa spa spa

i threw in a pie for good measure
always throw in a pie for good measure
That's one small pie for man, one giant taste for mankind
bleh i am bored of this
@Mia Have you ever been on the deep web, before? I think you need bit torrent to access it or something. I heard a lot of illegal things get sold on the dark web, but the deep web has all the juicy stuff.
(18th November 2023, 5:19 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia Have you ever been on the deep web, before? I think you need bit torrent to access it or something. I heard a lot of illegal things get sold on the dark web, but the deep web has all the juicy stuff.

I've seen enough screwed up stuff on the regular web
I found a reddit post about my brother being missing and I read all these random strangers' posts casually discussing that he's dead like it was nothing

I also found a gofundme for my brother's funeral. The person who started it had no permission from the family, and they kept most of the money
I practically begged my mom to let me start the gofundme, but she wouldn't let me. I knew how screwed up this society is and have heard countless stories of people putting donation scam pages up where they lie about ailments or withhold money from the victims.
(18th November 2023, 5:28 PM)Mia Wrote: I found a reddit post about my brother being missing and I read all these random strangers' posts casually discussing that he's dead like it was nothing

I also found a gofundme for my brother's funeral. The person who started it had no permission from the family, and they kept most of the money

Imho, people just don't give a shit, bro. They don't send out their condolences, have any sympathy, or have even the slightest remorse for causing someone else pain and suffering. When people want to make a quick buck, then they'll do shady shit like that, especially the funeral people who could care less. Everyone is turning cold, nowadays.

I just don't like people because they choose the life of a shady character, just like contractors who rip people off and take shortcuts.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Countdown to page 700! 19