Let's get this thread to a million pages!
26 guests are like "right on mia, you tell 'em"
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
i want a christmas event on suika
they could turn the fruits into ornaments, wreaths, snowballs, etc.
(18th November 2023, 9:30 PM)Mia Wrote: i did EXACTLY what Homer did. if they don't give a dang about you, then don't give a dang about your work

CEO: Mia, if you don't like it, we'll replace you with someone who can do your job a lot better than you can. In the meantime, we're reducing your minimum wage back to $7.25 an hour 😈🤠🤑

Mia:
(18th November 2023, 9:42 PM)Different Wrote: CEO: Mia, if you don't like it, we'll replace you with someone who can do your job a lot better than you can. In the meantime, we're reducing your minimum wage back to $7.25 an hour 😈🤠🤑

Mia:

in the meantime ceo, i'll be reducing my politeness level from not caring to a middle finger salute
"hey mia, can you train the new guy?"

"why do i have to train people that are making exactly the same amount as me?"
(18th November 2023, 9:46 PM)Mia Wrote: "hey mia, can you train the new guy?"

"why do i have to train people that are making exactly the same amount as me?"

CEO: Because you're a broke boy and I'm corporate. My bank account, and ego, is so massive that it takes up a whole bunch of land real estate down in Texas. Someone threw up in the bathroom. We're giving you Janitorial services for tonight because our Janitor basically called out.

Mia:
ceo: "Let's increase our productivity! if you work really hard this year, you get a pizza party"

ceo: *under his breath* "...and i'll have an extra lambo in my parking garage"
(18th November 2023, 9:50 PM)Different Wrote: CEO: Because you're a broke boy and I'm corporate. My bank account, and ego, is so massive that it takes up a whole bunch of land real estate down in Texas. Someone threw up in the bathroom. We're giving you Janitorial services for tonight because our Janitor basically called out.

Mia:

"it was me sir, i threw up in the bathroom. i think i have a stomach bug, i think i should head out early and go rest"
@Mia How far can you get in Holo No Suika? These guys are making a joke out of us. I can probably reach 10k, but 12k is preposterous.
(18th November 2023, 9:56 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia How far can you get in Holo No Suika? These guys are making a joke out of us. I can probably reach 10k, but 12k is preposterous.

sure, I can give it another go
(18th November 2023, 9:56 PM)Mia Wrote: "it was me sir, i threw up in the bathroom. i think i have a stomach bug, i think i should head out early and go rest"

CEO: No problem. I'll just let everyone know that they won't be leaving until you clean the mess up, anyways.

Mia:
(18th November 2023, 9:58 PM)Mia Wrote: sure, I can give it another go

Alright cool. I'm gonna try, too. The gap is what basically screwed me up. My goal is 11k.
(18th November 2023, 9:58 PM)Different Wrote: CEO: No problem. I'll just let everyone know that they won't be leaving until you clean the mess up, anyways.

Mia:

"i'll clean it up as long as i can pour the mess all over your convertible's seats. the car's top is still down, isn't it?"
There are 21k people watching Fuwamoco right now

LOOK AT ALL THESE RED SUPERCHATS

red superchats are donations $100 and above

[Image: MkreFx3.png]
They made over $500 in one hour of streaming
i wish i got paid $500 an hour to sing songs
ok enough jealousy, let's play some suika
(18th November 2023, 10:02 PM)Mia Wrote: "i'll clean it up as long as i can pour the mess all over your convertible's seats. the car's top is still down, isn't it?"

CEO: Mia, dear, is that anyway to treat your new CEO like that? Shame on you! Btw, it's a 2023 Bugatti Chiron. It's worth more than your parents house. Burn! 🔥👀

Mia:
I'm doing a thread on Jealous, eventually. It's very interesting.